of February 20, 2007 No. 61
About the Program for improvement of protection, safety and labor conditions in agricultural industry for 2007-2009
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About ratification of the Convention" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides 184 International Labour Organizations about safety and occupational health in agricultural industry:
1. Approve the enclosed Program for improvement of protection, safety and labor conditions in agricultural industry for 2007-2009.
2. To the ministries, state committees, administrative departments, local public administrations, local government bodies:
- accept to management and execution the Program for improvement of protection, safety and labor conditions in agricultural industry for 2007-2009;
- provide information on the course of accomplishment of the Program in the Ministry of Labour and the social development of the Kyrgyz Republic to the 30th following after accounting year.
3. And social development of the Kyrgyz Republic together with the Ministry of Agriculture, Water Resources and Processing Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic to provide to the Ministry of Labour offers on development of the bills following from the Program for improvement of protection, safety and labor conditions in agricultural industry for 2007-2009 to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for inclusion in the draft of the Plan of bill works of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for the corresponding period.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on management of social and cultural development of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister A. Isabekov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 20, 2007 No. 61
The program for improvement of protection, safety and labor conditions in agricultural industry for 2007-2009 (further - the Program) is developed according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About ratification of the Convention 184 International Labour Organizations about safety and occupational health in agricultural industry" and is directed to the problem resolution of protection of life and health of workers of agricultural industry.
During the social and economic transformations which are carried out in the Kyrgyz Republic based on 549 kolkhozes and sovkhozes 255 thousand business entities of agricultural industry were formed. The analysis of condition of protection, safety and labor conditions in agricultural industry revealed many problems in the organization and ensuring protection of life and health of agricultural workers in the course of their labor activity.
In the Ministry of Agriculture, Water Resources and Processing Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic the security service of work therefore the single policy in the field of protection and labor safety in this industry is not performed was liquidated.
Not at all companies and in agricultural economies medical examinations working with harmful and dangerous labor conditions are performed.
Often on agricultural works both physically obsolete and worn-out technology, means of mechanization are used morally. Depreciation of tractors makes more than 80 percent, combines - 70 percent, grain drills - 85 percent, plows - 75 percent.
Workplaces do not meet the sanitary and hygienic requirements.
In agricultural industry work of women on insufficiently mechanized labor-intensive processes is used, and also on those work types where considerable physical activities are experienced. Expectant mothers often are involved in cultivation and processing of tobacco that belongs to works with harmful labor conditions.
Assignments for actions for labor protection are reduced. In 2004 3 million som are allocated for these purposes all 0, that constitutes all percent 0,002 from total costs on the republic.
As a result of insufficient financing providing working in agricultural industry with means of individual and collective protection worsens.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.