of February 10, 2007 No. 30
About measures for development of network of autogas-filling compressor and autogas-filling stations and step-by-step transfer of vehicles into the liquefied and compressed gas
For years of independence in the republic measures for ensuring domestic market with fuel and energy resources are implemented. Oil refining, gas and gas condensate is provided, production of the liquefied gas increases. The package of measures for transfer of part of vehicles into the liquefied and compressed gas is performed, and also branched infrastructure on their servicing is created.
Growth of economy and the increase in number of vehicles caused by it lead to growth of need for automobile fuel, including the liquefied and compressed gas. At the same time accurate strategy for the corresponding growth in volumes of use of the liquefied and compressed gas, development of networks of autogas-filling compressor stations (further - the CNG filling station) and autogas-filling stations is not determined (further - AGZS).
For the purpose of timely providing vehicles with environmentally friendly types of fuel, substitution of automobile gasoline by them, further development of transport infrastructure of the republic and attraction for this purpose of investments the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Take into consideration information on availability in the republic of the vehicles consuming automobile gasoline according to appendix No. 1.
2. Approve for 2007-2012:
forecast amounts of consumption of the liquefied and compressed gas automobile means across the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2;
the forecast of construction of the CNG filling station according to appendix No. 5;
the forecast of construction of AGZS according to appendix No. 6;
the production forecast of automobile gas cylinders and vessels for storage of the liquefied gas according to appendix No. 7;
the list of the necessary regulating documents which are subject to development and revision for effective designing, construction and operation of the CNG filling station and AGZS, according to appendix No. 8.
3. To the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with National holding company "Uzbekneftegaz" to provide inclusion in the Program of localization of projects on production of automobile gas cylinders and vessels for storage of the liquefied gas according to the forecast according to appendix No. 7.
4. Determine that withdrawal of the parcels of land under construction of facilities of the CNG filling station and AGZS is performed by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent on tender basis, in strict accordance with the approved scheme and in coordination with Gosarkhitektstroy, the Uzbek agency of road and river transport and territorial subdivisions of Public service of fire safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent together with the Uzbek agency of road and river transport to introduce in the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan project schemes of optimum placement of the CNG filling station and AGZS along the international and interregional automobile tracks in a month.
6. NHK "Uzbekneftegaz" together with Uzgosneftegazinspektion, the Uzbek agency of road and river transport interested in the ministries and departments, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent in two-month time to develop and submit for approval in Retrenchment Committee of fuel and energy resources of action for accomplishment of forecast parameters according to appendices No. No. 3, 3a, 4 and 4a to this resolution.
7. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan to establish tough control of compliance of design of the vehicles re-equiped for use of the compressed and liquefied gas, to the project documentation and safety requirements of traffic.
8. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shaismatov E. R.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 10, 2007 No. 30
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.