of January 12, 2006 No. 3334-IV
About housing stock of social appointment
This Law determines legal, organizational and social basis of state policy by ensuring constitutional right of socially unprotected segments of the population of Ukraine on receipt of the dwelling.
In this Law the main terms and concepts are used in the following value:
housing stock of social appointment - set of the social dwelling provided to citizens of Ukraine who according to the law need social protection;
the social dwelling - the dwelling of all patterns of ownership (except social hostels) from housing stock of social appointment which is free of charge provided to the citizens of Ukraine needing social protection based on the employment contract for certain term;
the social hostel - the social dwelling provided to citizens of Ukraine for the period of their stay on social room accounting provided that such dwelling is the single place of their residence;
social room accounting - accounting of the citizens of Ukraine having the right to the social dwelling and consisting in queue on its obtaining;
the specialized house for veterans of war and work, citizens of old age and persons with disability - organization of social servicing which except rooms for accommodation includes complex of services of social appointment and medical attendance;
the specialized house for poor and homeless - organization of social servicing which is created for the purpose of complete providing poor and homeless citizens with rooms for accommodation, food, the stipulated by the legislation medical, legal, public, psychological and household care, the help with employment;
temporary shelter for adults - organization of social servicing which is created for the purpose of free providing citizens without certain residence by the lodging, food, the stipulated by the legislation monetary, medical, legal, public, psychological and household assistance, and also assistance to such citizens in identification, recovery of documents, certification and employment.
1. According to the Constitution of Ukraine everyone has the right to housing. The social dwelling is provided to citizens of Ukraine who according to the law need social protection free of charge.
2. Use of the social dwelling is paid. The payment for the social dwelling determined by article 28 of this Law consists of the payment brought directly by the employer and the government assistance provided according to the law.
3. The social dwelling is provided by local government bodies.
1. The dwelling from housing stock of social appointment treat:
1) apartments in apartment apartment houses, the farmstead (one-apartment) apartment houses provided to citizens in turn on receipt of the social dwelling;
2) the premises in social hostels provided to citizens for the period of their stay on social room accounting provided that such dwelling is the single place of their residence.
2. Social hostels are created by local government bodies according to Items 1 - 4, 6, 8 parts one of article 5 of this Law and are in municipal property.
The standard regulations on the social hostel affirm the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
3. The social dwelling is used only for designated purpose according to rules of content of apartment houses.
4. Social housing shall meet architectural and planning and technical regulations, the sanitary and hygienic requirements, construction regulations, standards and rules for availability to handicapped national groups, including to persons with disability and to be suitable for accommodation.
5. The social dwelling is not subject I will sublease, to booking, privatization, sale, donation, the redemption and pledge.
6. Provision to citizens of apartments, farmstead (one-apartment) apartment houses from housing stock of social appointment and premises in social hostels is carried out on the regulation established by the local government body providing the social dwelling but the minimum regulation established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine suffices.
1. Objects of legal relationship on forming and use of the social dwelling are premises for provision to the citizens of Ukraine needing social protection according to this Law.
2. Subjects of legal relationship on forming and use of the social dwelling are:
1) citizens of Ukraine who according to the legislation are acknowledged needing social protection and have the right to the social dwelling;
2) executive bodies;
3) local government bodies;
4) legal entities and physical persons.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.