of August 23, 1993 No. 405
About rates of partial cost recovery for exploration works depending on type of mineral raw material
Due to the need of enhancement of procedure for financing of the exploration works in the Republic of Tajikistan which are carried out for expansion of mineral resources, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Determine that since January 1, 1994 partial cost recovery for exploration works is made on various levels of rates depending on type of the reconnoitered mineral raw material and the end products from it received as a result of activities of the mining companies. The list of the specified products is attached.
Rates of partial cost recovery for exploration works extend to all types of the extracted minerals in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan, searches and which it was explored at the expense of means of the government budget, and on all users by republic subsoil, including the cooperative, public entities, organizations, the organizations, subjects of business activity and citizens including legal entities and citizens of other states.
2. Approve the following levels of rates of partial cost recovery for exploration works on industries of minerals, single for all territory of the republic, percentage of sales amount of end products:
non-ferrous and rare metals - 10
precious metals - 5
coal - 2
oil, gas, condensate - 15
nonmetals - 2
precious in ornamental stones - 5
ground fresh waters - 1
3. Determine that the amounts compensated by subjects of mining industry at the specified rates are deducted by them in the budget of the republic and join in the price of the sold products.
4. At the rates of partial cost recovery for exploration works to direct all payments to the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan to financing of exploration works.
5. To the main State Tax Administration of the Republic of Tajikistan in compliance with this resolution to exercise control of collection from users subsoil of payments in the budget.
6. Consider invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 25, 1991 No. 375 "About rates of partial cost recovery for exploration works in the Republic of Tajikistan" and of July 10, 1992 No. 253 "About change of the list of minerals to which rates of the partial cost recovery for exploration works in the Republic of Tajikistan approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tajikistan No. 375 of December 25, 1991 extend".
Deputy Chairman of the board of Ministers
Republic of Tajikistan
Managing Affairs of Council of Ministers
Republic of Tajikistan
to the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Tajikistan of August 23, 1993 No. 405
1. Non-ferrous and rare metals
The main and passing components in concentrates (lead, zinc, antimony, mercury, copper, tungsten, cadmium, silver and others), metals in chushka or in draft type if ores are operated and processed by mining and metallurgical complexes.
2. Precious metals (in terms of chemical metals)
Metals with passing components: gold shlikhovy, gold in sulphidic concentrate, silver in sulphidic concentrate and in shlikhovy gold. Flux ore and metals in it.
4. Oil, condensate, gas
The end products from limestones, dolomite and other carbonate rocks realized by the companies cement, limy, soda and other productions. The end products from clay, sandstone and loams realized by the companies construction and other industries of the national economy (in the form of brick, expanded clay, agloporit, tile, thin ceramics, sorbents, mineral paints, etc.). Plaster and plaster knitting. Sand and gravel mixes (the sand, sand enriched, sand artificial, gravel, pebble, crushed stone). Stones construction (rubble, bordyurny, large-block, etc.) for dumping of coast, dams, etc. Stones facing in the form of plates and blocks. Stones saw. Crumb from the carbonate and other rock formation researched in case of investigation for receipt of these products. Glass raw materials (quartz sand natural or enriched, dolomite, feldspar and other types of mineral raw material). Mineral wool. Rock (cooking) salt. Fluorspar.
6. Precious and ornamental stones
Spinel kabashonny, skapolit, amethyst, lazurite, marble onyx, pomegranate, tourist's raspberries, adulyar, ofiokaltsit, agate high-quality, chalcedony, jasper of the I grade, ophite, cordierite, mountain crystal.
7. Fresh ground waters for drinking and technological water supply, for irrigation of lands.
* Products for the purpose of which receipt from the budget costs for investigation of initial mineral are made are considered final and specialized geological, technological and other studies are respectively executed.
Council of Ministers
Republic of Tajikistan R. Mirzoyev
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.