of February 14, 2007 No. 94
About the state information system of migration registration
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the state information system of migration registration.
2. Determine that:
a) the state information system of migration registration represents the interdepartmental automated system and is created on basis:
Central Bank of the foreign citizens this on accounting who are temporarily staying and temporarily or constantly living in the Russian Federation, including participants of the State program on rendering assistance to voluntary resettlement to the Russian Federation the compatriots living abroad;
the automated accounting of divisions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation;
databank about implementation by foreign citizens of labor activity;
bases of the biometric personal data obtained by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation and its territorial authorities, the organizations and divisions in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation;
databank on accounting of the foreign citizens and stateless persons petitioning for recognition by refugees, persons recognized as refugees, persons who filed petition for provision of provisional asylum, the faces which were granted provisional asylum, and arrived with them members of their families, and also the documents including containing the electronic medium of information issued to them;
other information systems containing information on foreign citizens and persons without citizenship whose operators in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation are public authorities and local government bodies;
b) The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation is the state customer and the coordinator of works on forming and ensuring functioning of the state information system of migration registration;
c) the actions provided by the Provision approved by this resolution are performed by the interested federal executive bodies within the established number and at the expense of the means provided on their content by the Federal Law on the federal budget for the corresponding year;
d) before completion of the equipment of check points through frontier of the Russian Federation are transferred by transmission media of information and communication lines of the data on crossing by foreign citizens and stateless persons of frontier of the Russian Federation to the state information system of migration registration according to the procedure, determined by the regulatory legal acts adopted jointly by the interested federal executive bodies.
3. Ceased to be valid
4. To provide to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation:
paragraph two of ceased to be valid;
together with the interested federal executive bodies according to spheres of their maintaining creation of the automated information system providing transfer of data in electronic form for inclusion in the state information system of migration registration in the terms established by parts 4 and 5 of article 8 of the Federal law "About Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation".
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 14, 2007 No. 94
1. This Provision developed according to the Federal Law "About Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation" determines procedure for forming and ensuring functioning of the state information system of migration registration (further - information system), modification of the data (information) on foreign citizens and persons without citizenship containing in information system (further - data), procedure and term of their storage, procedure for access to data, procedure for their provision, use and protection, and also order of interaction of bodies of migration registration with other federal executive bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation and local government bodies for the purpose of effective use and protection of data.
2. The purposes of forming of information system are:
a) ensuring national security of the Russian Federation and public safety in the sphere of migration;
b) providing the rights and legitimate interests of citizens of the Russian Federation, and also the foreign citizens and stateless persons which are in the Russian Federation (further - foreign citizens);
c) forming of complete, reliable and up-to-date information about movements of foreign citizens and implementation of labor activity by them, migratory situation, necessary for assessment, in the territory of the Russian Federation, the development and implementation of measures directed to regulation of migratory processes in the territory of the Russian Federation.
3. The principles on the basis of which the information system is created and functions are:
a) use of the information systems created in accordance with the established procedure for automation of accounting activities of the interested public authorities and local government bodies;
b) use of modern information technologies for ensuring the automated processing of data and their transfer for digital communication lines;
c) single input and reuse of data;
d) the personal responsibility of officials of participants of information exchange for completeness and reliability of data, their timely transfer and change, and also storage and destruction in accordance with the established procedure;
e) protection of data by use of the cryptographic and technical means of information security, including digital signature facilities certified according to safety requirements of information.
e) ceased to be valid.
4. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 30.11.2016 No. 1264
5. Operator of information system is the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
6. Suppliers of data in information system are the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation and the Federal Tax Service.
Other public authorities and local government bodies can be suppliers of data if are assigned to the specified bodies in the procedure for obligation (power) established by the legislation of the Russian Federation for fixing (accounting) of information on foreign citizens and (or) its submission to bodies of migration registration.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.