of January 8, 2007 No. 8
About approval of rates author's and other types of remuneration
(In edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 11.05.2017 No. 270)
According to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 10, 2005 NPP-24 "About the Program for Realization of the Purposes and Tasks of Democratization and Updating of Society, Reforming and Upgrade of the Country" and the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About copyright and the related rights", and also for the purpose of further promotion and activization of creative process, revival and further development of national, spiritual and moral traditions, decides creations of the highly artistic works Cabinet of Ministers:
1. Approve and enact since February 1, 2007:
minimum rates of award for the edition of works of science, literature and art according to the appendix N1;
minimum rates of award for accomplishment of orders for creation of drama, musical and musical and drama works for public performance, creation of sculptural works, works of the fine arts, art designing and designing, and also maximum rates of this remuneration in case of its payment at the expense of means of the government budget according to the appendix N2;
minimum rates of remuneration for statement of drama, musical and musical and drama works and maximum rates of this remuneration in case of its payment at the expense of means of the government budget according to the appendix N3;
minimum rates of remuneration for the materials transferred on channels of National news agency of Uzbekistan, television and radio according to the appendix N4;
minimum rates of award for creation of literary scenarios, original music and lyrics for movies according to the appendix N5;
minimum rates of compensation of specialists in consultation of movies according to the appendix N6;
minimum rates of production remuneration to creative specialists of film crews for implementation of statement of movies depending on their art level according to the appendix N7.
2. Determine that payment author's and other types of remuneration is lower than the minimum size established by the appendices N1-7 to this resolution it is not allowed.
3. To the ministry of cases of culture and sport of the Republic of Uzbekistan, National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan, the National agency "Uzbekkino", the creative unions and other organizations performing payments author's and other types of remuneration for the account of means of the government budget to provide expenses on the above-stated purposes strictly within the budgetary appropriations which are annually provided in parameters of the Government budget.
4. To the Uzbek republican copyright agency together with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of cases of culture and sport of the Republic of Uzbekistan, National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan, National news agency of Uzbekistan, the National agency "Uzbekkino", the creative unions and other organizations to develop and approve the departmental regulatory legal acts regulating payment procedure author's and other types of remuneration according to the appendices N1-7 in a month.
5. Declare invalid since February 1, 2007 the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of June 23, 1993 N307 "About Increase since July 1, 1993 in Rates and the Amount of Author's, Production and Performing Remuneration" and appendix to it.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on deputy prime ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan Aripova A. N. and Kasymova R. S.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 8, 2007 No. 8
1. Minimum rates of the award paid in the form of interest rates from the initial price (cost) of one book
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.