of October 13, 2020 No. 386/Tax Code
About approval of Rules of functioning of the single gateway of Internet access and the single gateway of e-mail of "the electronic government"
In compliance with subitem 17-1) of article 7-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 24, 2015 "About informatization" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1) Rules of functioning of the single gateway of Internet access, according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) Rules of functioning of the single gateway of e-mail of "the electronic government", according to appendix 2 to this order.
2. To provide to committee on information security of the Ministry of digital development, innovations and aerospace industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of digital development, innovations and the aerospace industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of digital development, innovations and the aerospace industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of digital development, innovations and the aerospace industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Minister of digital development, innovations and aerospace industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Minister of digital development, innovations and the aerospace industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 13, 2020 No. 386/Tax Code
1. These rules of functioning of the single gateway of Internet access (further – Rules) are developed according to subitem 17-1) of article 7-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About informatization" (further – the Law) and determine procedure for functioning of the single gateway of Internet access (further – EShDI).
2. Connection of local, departmental and corporate area networks of telecommunications of state bodies, local government bodies, the state legal entities, subjects of the quasi-public sector, and also owners or owners of crucial objects of information and communication infrastructure to the Internet is performed by telecom operators through EShDI.
By special state and law enforcement agencies in the operational purposes, National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to Item 3 of article 30 of the Law connections to the Internet without use of EShDI can be organized.
3. In these rules the following determinations are used:
1) incident of information security – separately or serially arising failures in work of information and communication infrastructure or its separate objects creating threat to their proper functioning and (or) conditions for illegal obtaining, copying, distribution, modification, destruction or blocking of electronic information resources;
2) the telecom operator – the physical person or legal entity registered in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, rendering communication services and (or) operating communication networks;
3) fire-wall for protection of web applications – technology for protection of Internet resources (further – IR) from illegal access to data and their modification, even in the presence on IR of critical vulnerabilities, by means of automatic detecting and blocking of the attacks;
4) protection against unauthorized changes of web pages – the technology allowing to reveal modification and misstatement of the IR web pages by malefactors, and also to recover IR to initial condition in the automatic mode;
5) the root certificate of EShDI – the data set of special format containing public key, but which is not limited to it, and being at the top level of hierarchical tree of the certificates applied on the equipment of EShDI for the omission of the Internet traffic containing the protocols supporting enciphering;
6) technical capability of connection to EShDI – availability of the functioning technical means and constructions of communication necessary for connection of communication links of telecom operators to EShDI and traffic transmission of telecom operators through EShDI;
7) the user of EShDI (further – the User) – state body, local government body, the state legal entity, the subject of the quasi-public sector, the owner or the owner of crucial objects of information and communication infrastructure having connection of local, departmental and corporate area networks of telecommunications to the Internet through EShDI;
8) system for processing of requests (further – SOZ) – IR, at the address https://support.sts.kz, for order taking from telecom operators and Users;
9) network of telecommunications – the set of means of the telecommunications and communication lines providing transmission of messages of telecommunications, consisting of the switching equipment (the stations, substations, hubs), linearly - cable constructions (subscriber lines, connecting lines and communication links), transmission systems and subscriber devices.
4. The Public Technical Service joint-stock company (further – GTS) performs support of EShDI, provides uninterruptedness of its work.
The basis for connection to EShDI is the agreement signed between the telecom operator and the User according to the legislation on public procurements.
5. Telecom operators for connection to EShDI send to GTS the request for connection of communication links to EShDI with the organization of the basic and alternative channel, in form according to appendix 1 to these rules (further – the request).
6. GTS, if technically possible connections to EShDI, within ten working days from the date of receipt of the request, sends to the telecom operator specifications for connection to EShDI according to appendix 2 to these rules (further – specifications).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.