of March 3, 2023 No. 128
About the pilot program "Student's Startup"
For the purpose of stimulation of development of youth entrepreneurship, ensuring start and further promotion of the business ideas in higher educational institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to articles 13, of the 17th constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic", in pursuance of Item 2.1 of the National strategy of development for the Kyrgyz Republic for 2018-2040 approved by the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 31, 2018 No. 221, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the pilot program "Student's Startup" according to appendix 1.
2. Form Council for coordination of implementation of the pilot program "Student's Startup" under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix 2.
3. Approve Regulations on Council for coordination of implementation of the pilot program "Student's Startup" under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix 3.
4. Establish effective period of the above-stated pilot program 3 years.
5. To the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic on annual basis to provide allocation of the necessary financial resources for support startup projects which are selected by results of tender.
6. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic to take necessary measures for the organization and carrying out tender the startup projects in higher educational institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on management of control of execution of decisions of the President and the Presidential Administration Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
8. This resolution becomes effective after seven days from the date of official publication.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 3, 2023 No. 128
1. This Provision establishes procedure for the organization and carrying out tender startup projects in the higher educational institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - higher education institutions) participating in the pilot program "Student's Startup" (further - the program), and also procedure and conditions of rendering the state financial support startup projects which are selected by results of tender.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are used:
grant - the state financial support in non-paid cash form startup projects, selected by results of tender;
receivers of grant are students according to educational programs of bachelor degree, specialist programme, magistracy, PhD of higher education institutions, young scientists, teachers of higher education institutions which startup projects were selected following the results of tender;
startup project - activities of the receiver of grant for creation and development of startup (in the form of the small innovative enterprise created and headed by the student), implementation of the technological project as in implementation process of the Agreement (agreement) on financing (further - the Agreement), and after its completion;
own scientific and technical and technological researches - idea/backlog, based as on own developments and the applicant's researches, and on earlier known and public ideas, concepts, methods, processes or technologies. At the same time offered in the request idea/backlog, created based on the existing development, shall contain the intellectual contribution of the applicant improving functional efficiency of use of goods/product/technology/service by the consumer (completion, adaptation, the novelty improving innovation, etc.). Offered idea/backlog shall not violate the author's and other rights of the existing development fixed by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of intellectual property.
3. The purpose of tender is:
- provision studying opportunity to get practical experience and skills of commercialization of idea/backlog, and also experience of technological entrepreneurship by creation and development startup project;
- increase in prestigiousness of scientific work and scientific activity of students;
- involvement of students to the solution of urgent scientific problems of applied nature;
- ensuring development of small and medium business by attraction of the ideas of students, young scientists and teachers of the priority directions.
4. The state financial support is provided in non-paid cash form to receivers of grant whose startup projects were selected by results of tender.
5. Within the program are selected startup projects in the following thematic directions:
- information/digital technologies;
- medicine and technologies health care/health of saving;
- new materials and chemical technologies;
- intellectual production technologies;
- resource-saving power;
- agrarian technologies;
- green economy;
- creative industries;
- service industry.
6. Registration and submission of requests is made for participation in tender in electronic format through the Internet portal (further - system).
7. For participation in tender the applicant provides the following documents:
- the request completed in electronic form in system;
- the summary startup project which shall contain the following information: aim startup project, work format, perspective and needs of future consumers of goods or service, innovative method of requirements satisfaction of consumers, the description of stage of product development or service;
- the draft of the plan of realization startup project taking into account the schedule;
- the scan copy of documents, the confirmatory rights of the applicant to results of the intellectual activities planned to use in startup project, or reasons for possibility of use of third-party results of intellectual activities (in the presence);
- the scan copy of the documents confirming the status of students.
8. In case of application the applicant shall fill in all Sections of the request in system. All enclosed documents shall be constituted in the state or official language, are well readable, scanned in color and kept in the PDF format. It is necessary to scan documents entirely in the form of one file which name shall match document heading. The requests which arrived on paper are not considered.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.