of April 1, 2023 No. PP-107
About urgent measures for increase in efficiency of use of water resources
In the country system measures for ensuring effective use of water resources, widespread introduction of water saving technologies in cultivation of crops and to their state support, and also improvement of meliorative condition of the irrigated lands are performed.
As a result of these actions today the area covered by water saving technologies constitutes about 25 percent of the irrigated areas today, and at the expense of it in 2022 3 billion cubic meters of water which is used for watering of 830 thousand hectares of the areas of repeated crops are saved.
According to forecasts, during the vegetative period of 2023 reduction of amount of water resources in river basin the Syr Darya for 10 - 15 percent and in river basin Amu Darya - for 15 - 20 percent from long-term regulation is expected.
For the purpose of stable ensuring with water agricultural acreage and industries of economy in the conditions of the expected lack of water during summer irrigating season of 2023, and also effective use of the available water resources:
1. Determine the main directions of increase in efficiency of use of the available water resources in 2023:
use of the available water resources with strict distribution between water consumers;
enhancement of the state support of implementation of water saving technologies;
reduction of losses of water in irrigational systems;
increase in transparency of payment by expense optimization on delivery of water resources to the field of the farmer;
implementation of modern information and communication technologies in water resources management.
2. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of water economy on establishment of limits of water intake on irrigation of crops in regions proceeding from degree of water content of sources of water in 2023 according to appendix No. 1.
To the ministry of water economy (A. S. Nazarov) together with the Chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and hokimama of areas in two weeks to develop water intake limits on irrigation of crops in areas for 2023 by water consumers.
3. Establish since April 1, 2023 procedure for the state support of implementation of water saving technologies in case of cultivation of agricultural products according to which:
to 50 percent of mortgage providing the credits of commercial banks, but in the amount of, not exceeding 2,5 of one billion sum, it is provided on the basis of the guarantee of the State fund of support of business activity;
on covering of the part of the interest rate which is exceeding the main rate, but not exceeding 30-percent main rate on the credits allocated by commercial banks in national currency which interest rate does not exceed 1, the 5-fold size of the main rate of the Central bank compensation for the account of the State fund of support of business activity is provided.
At the same time the procedure for support of implementation of water saving technologies established by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 1, 2022 No. PP-144 "About measures for further enhancement of implementation of water saving technologies in agricultural industry" remains.
4. Approve forecast indicators of implementation of digital devices on water management objects in 2023 according to appendix No. 2.
To the chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and hokima of areas together with the Ministry of water economy (A. S. Nazarov) and the Ministry of digital technologies (O. A. Pekos) to provide implementation of actions, No. provided in appendix 2, at the expense of local budgets.
5. To the Tax Committee under the Ministry of Economics and finance (M. M. Mirzayev) together with the Ministry of water economy (A. S. Nazarov), the Ministry of Agriculture (K. A. Yuldashev) and khokimiyat of the Kashkadarya region (M. B. Azimov):
realize till March 1, 2024 in Kasbinsky district of the Kashkadarya region pilot project on digitalization of management of all points of intake of water and delivery of water to users (further - the Project);
in a month to introduce the draft of the order of the Government directed to organization of events to the Cabinet of Ministers, provided by this Item.
At the same time to provide formation of the Project implementation team under the Tax Committee under the Ministry of Economics and finance, implementation its financing by fund of material development of tax authorities, creation of system of exact accounting of the used water resources by consumers, and also other necessary measures.
6. The Ministry of Economics and finance (Sh. D. Kudbiyev) together with the Ministry of water economy (Sh. R. Hamrayev), Council of farmer, Dehkan farms and owners of garden plots of Uzbekistan (A. A. Haitov), and also Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and khokimiyats of areas till October 1, 2023 to introduce to Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan the draft of the relevant decision on increase in transparency of payment by expense optimization on delivery of water resources to fields of farmers.
At the same time, to provide:
optimization of payments of agricultural producers for water delivery;
review of the tax rate for use of water resources in agricultural industry;
enhancement of system of financing of special services in water economy.
7. To the ministry of water economy (A. S. Nazarov) together with the Ministry of digital technologies (O. A. Pekos) and the Tax Committee under the Ministry of Economics and finance (M. M. Mirzayev) to create the information system "Suv hisobi" (further - IS "Suv hisobi") giving filling opportunity electronically following the results of every month and confirmation by the digital signature of the drawn-up acts between the water supplying organizations and water consumers.
8. Establish procedure according to which since January 1, 2025 take root:
IS "Suv hisobi" in all regions of the republic;
practice of automatic creation of tax statements by tax authorities based on the data provided by means of IS "Suv hisobi" - when calculating taxes for use of water resources in irrigation of lands of agricultural purpose.
9. Provide entering into IS "Suv hisobi" of the following data by agricultural enterprises and Dehkan farms:
The Ministry of Agriculture annually till May 10 - about types of the cultures (cotton, grain, melon, vegetables, rice and others) which are subject to crops on the main squares, annually till July 15 - about types of the cultures which are subject to crops on repeated squares;
The ministry of water economy annually till August 1, 2023 - about the established standard rates of water consumption and limits of water intake of types of the cultures put in the current year.
10. To the Ministry of Economics and finance (Sh. D. Kudbiyev):
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.