of April 21, 2003 No. 194-Z
It is accepted by the House of Representatives on December 17, 2002
Approved by Council of the Republic on April 2, 2003
* Articles in this Code are designated by several Arab figures divided by points. Figures to point designate chapter number, and after point - sequence number within the chapter; parts of Articles and notes (except for having one part) are numbered by the Arab figures with point, Items of parts of Articles - the Arab figures with bracket.
1. The code of the Republic of Belarus about administrative offenses determines what acts are administrative offenses, fixes the bases and conditions of the administrative responsibility, establishes administrative punishments which can be applied to the physical persons who made administrative offenses, and also to the legal entities found guilty and subject to the administrative responsibility according to this Code.
2. This Code is the single law on administrative offenses existing in the territory of the Republic of Belarus. The regulations of other legal acts providing the administrative responsibility are subject to inclusion in this Code.
3. The code of the Republic of Belarus about administrative offenses is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Belarus and the conventional principles of international law.
1. Tasks of this Code are protection of the person, its rights and freedoms, legitimate interests, the rights of legal entities, the environment and sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population, established procedure of implementation of the government, public order, and also protection of the established law and order against administrative offenses.
2. The code of the Republic of Belarus about administrative offenses is directed to the prevention of administrative offenses.
For the purposes of uniform and exact application of the terms used in this Code their following determinations are accepted:
harmful effects - causing property, moral and other harm to the rights and interests protected by this Code;
the official - physical person, is permanent, temporary or on special power performing organizational and administrative or administrative functions, or person authorized in accordance with the established procedure on making of legally significant actions and also the government employee having the right within the competence to make orders or orders and to make decisions concerning persons who are not subordinated to it on service;
obviously - the sign specifying that the legally significant circumstances provided by this Code are known to the physical person making administrative offense;
person replacing parents - the guardian, the custodian;
the juvenile - physical person which on the date of making of administrative offense did not reach age of fourteen years;
the insignificant extent of damage - the extent of damage on the amount up to forty basic sizes;
the minor - physical person which on the date of making of administrative offense did not reach age of eighteen years;
beer - the drink received by fermentation of the become tipsy malt must by beer yeast with volume fraction of 0,5 ethyl alcohol and more than a percent;
low alcohol drinks - drinks (except for dairy drinks, kvass and beer) with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol from 0,5 to 7 percent;
the physical person - the citizen of the Republic of Belarus, the foreign citizen or the stateless person if other is not stipulated in this Code.
1. The physical person or legal entity found guilty of making of administrative offense in the territory of the Republic of Belarus is subject to the administrative responsibility according to this Code.
2. The foreign citizens and stateless persons who are in the territory of the Republic of Belarus, and also foreign legal entities are subject to the administrative responsibility in accordance with general practice with citizens and legal entities of the Republic of Belarus if other is not established by this Article.
3. The physical person who made administrative offense on the vessel under the flag of the Republic of Belarus which is outside internal waters of the Republic of Belarus or on the aircraft registered in the Republic of Belarus, which is in airspace outside the Republic of Belarus on the warship or the military aircraft of the Republic of Belarus irrespective of the place of their stay, and also in the territory of official representation of the Republic of Belarus to which the administrative jurisdiction of the Republic of Belarus extends is subject to the administrative responsibility according to this Code.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.