of March 7, 2023 No. 118
About the organization and functioning of the Department of Energy
Based on Item b) article 7 of the Law No. 136/2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
1) Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Department of Energy, according to appendix No. 1;
2) Structure of central office of the Department of Energy, according to appendix No. 2;
3) to Organigramm of central office of the Department of Energy, according to appendix No. 3;
4) the List of the administrative authorities subordinated to the Department of Energy, according to appendix No. 4;
5) the List of public organizations in which the Department of Energy is founder, according to appendix No. 5;
6) the List of the state companies in which the Department of Energy is founder, according to appendix No. 6.
2. Establish the extreme number of staff of central office of the Department of Energy in number of 60 units with the annual salary fund according to the legislation.
3. In the Department of Energy three state secretaries, one secretary general of the ministry and board act.
4. To Department of Energy as to the founder of the state company "Moldelectrica" to develop the program of compliance containing the measures necessary for the guaranteed exception of discriminatory practices and behavior and also for ensuring the corresponding control of observance of this program.
1) In the program of compliance to determine specific obligations of workers of the Department of Energy for achievement of the specified purposes.
2) to provide to the compliance Agent appointed by the Department of Energy control of observance of this program.
3) to the compliance Agent to develop annually till April 30 the report on the measures taken by the Department of Energy for accomplishment of the specified program, to represent it to National regulation agency in power and to publish on the official web page of the Department of Energy.
4) to Approve the program of compliance till May 1, 2023.
The First annual statement to develop 5) till April 30, 2024.
5. This resolution becomes effective from the date of publication in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
Minister of Energy
Minister of Finance
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government the Republic of Moldova of March 7, 2023 No. 118
1. The regulations on the organization and functioning of the Department of Energy (further - the Provision) regulate mission, spheres of activity, functions and the rights, and also the organization of its activities.
2. The Department of Energy (further - the Ministry) is the central industry body of public management which provides realization of policy of the state in the spheres of activity entrusted to it.
3. The ministry is legal entity of the public law with the location in municipium of Chisinau, has the name, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova, treasurer accounts, and also other specific attributes of bodies of public management established by the legislation.
4. In the activities the Ministry is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law on the Government No. 136/2017 and other regulations, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, ordinances, resolutions and orders of the Government, and also this Provision.
5. The mission of the Ministry are the analysis of situation and problems in the managed spheres of activity, development effective public the politician in the areas provided in Item 6, quality monitoring the politician and regulations and the offer of reasonable measures of intervention of the state as a result of which effective solutions in spheres of activity, with providing the best ratio between the expected results and the provided costs will be made.
6. The ministry performs the functions established in this Provision, in the following areas:
1) energy security;
2) energy efficiency;
3) renewable energy resources;
4) electrical energy;
5) heat energy and promotion of highly effective cogeneration;
6) natural gas and oil products;
7) energy transition.
7. The main functions of the Ministry are:
1) development of analyses of ex ante, documents the politician, drafts of regulations in the areas provided in Item 6, including for ensuring execution of regulations and presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova after their publication in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, in cooperation with the corresponding representatives of civil society and business community;
2) cooperation according to the national legal system with foreign profile organizations in the areas provided in Item 6;
3) monitoring of assessment and line item of the Republic of Moldova within the international indicators and ratings which belong to the specific areas, and development of offers on their improvement;
4) monitoring of perception by citizens and economic agents public the politician, regulations and the state activities in the spheres of activity characteristic of the Ministry, and development of offers on their improvement;
5) monitoring of quality public the politician and regulations in the spheres of activity specific to the ministry, including in cooperation with civil society and private sector;
6) implementation of regulations and implementation of international treaties of the Republic of Moldova in the areas provided in Item 6, creation of reports on their accomplishment;
7) coordination industry the politician according to chapters about accession to the European Union for the purpose of development of the Contribution of the Republic of Moldova to the Annual packet of expansion of the European Union and gradual preparation for opening of negotiations on accession of the Republic of Moldova for the European Union;
8) implementation of the Agreement on association between the Republic of Moldova, on the one hand, both European Union and European Atomic Energy Community and their state members, on the other hand;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.