of January 15, 2007 No. 9
About procedure of migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of implementation of migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 15, 2007 No. 9
1. These rules according to the Federal Law "About Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation" (further - the Federal Law) establish procedure of migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation.
2. In these rules the concept "foreign citizen" includes the concept "stateless person", except as specified, provided by these rules.
3. Constantly or the foreign citizen who is temporarily living in the Russian Federation having right to use by the premises which are in the territory of the Russian Federation for implementation of registration at the place of residence submits to territorial authority of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation in the location of premises directly - personally or electronically with use of the federal state information system "Single Portal of the State and Municipal Services (Functions)" (further - electronic form) or through the multipurpose center of provision of the state and municipal services (further - the multipurpose center) the statement of the foreign citizen or stateless person for registration at the place of residence, including with the filled detachable part, the established form (further - the statement for registration).
The application for registration is submitted within 7 working days from the date of receipt by the foreign citizen of permission to temporary residence or the residence permit or from the date of its arrival in the location of the specified premises.
In case of submission by the foreign citizen of the statement for registration electronically it is signed by the simple digital signature or the strengthened qualified digital signature of the applicant.
4. The foreign citizen shall specify the following data in the statement for registration:
a) surname, name, middle name;
b) birth date;
c) nationality (citizenship);
d) type and details (series, number, date and the place of issue, effective period) of the identity document and recognized by the Russian Federation in this quality (further - the identity document of the foreign citizen);
e) type and details of the document confirming the right to residence in the Russian Federation;
e) the address to which the foreign citizen asks it to register;
g) the documents confirming right to use by premises in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation;
h) registration address at the last place of residence.
5. In the presence at the foreign citizen of 2 and more premises which are in the territory of the Russian Federation data on these rooms are also specified in the statement for registration.
6. The application form for registration is filled in for each foreign citizen who is subject to registration at the place of residence.
The statement for registration of not reached 18-year age or the incapacitated foreign citizen moves his parent or other legal representative from his name.
In case of filing of application about registration of not reached 18-year age or the incapacitated foreign citizen the information about the legal representative (the parent, the adoptive father, the guardian, the custodian) of this foreign citizen is also specified in the statement for registration.
7. The application blank about registration is filled in is legible by hand or with use of technical means in Russian. When filling the form corrections, use of abbreviations, reducings words and the omission of details are not allowed.
8. The foreign citizen along with the statement for registration represents:
a) identity document of the foreign citizen;
b) residence permit or permission to temporary residence;
c) the documents confirming right to use by premises in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation (the agreement, the certificate on the property right or other document), and their copies.
a) residence permit or permission to temporary residence;
b) the documents confirming right to use by premises in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation (the agreement, the certificate on the property right or other document), and their copies.
9(1). The foreign citizen or the person without citizenship has the right not to submit the documents confirming right to use by premises in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation if the data containing in these documents are at the disposal of the bodies providing the state services, the bodies providing municipal services, other state bodies, local government bodies or subordinated to state bodies or local government bodies of the organizations participating in provision of the state or municipal services but only to specify such data in the statement for registration.
10. If any document provided by subitems "an" and "b" of Item 8 and the subitem "an" of Item 9 of these rules is not submitted, reception of an application about registration is not made before submission of all necessary documents.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.