Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On March 6, 2023 No. 78
of March 1, 2023 No. 50
About the Program of the state support and private sector development in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2023-2027
According to articles 4 and 12 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About strategic planning and the state forecasting" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Program of the state support and private sector development in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2023-2027 and the Action plan of the Program of the state support and private sector development in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2023-2027 in 2023-2025 (appendices 1 and 2).
2. To the relevant ministries and departments and executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, city of Dushanbe, cities and areas of republican subordination:
- take necessary measures for financing of effective program implementation and its Action plan within the planned means of the government budget, investment attraction and grant means;
- submit semi-annual reports on the course of accomplishment of the Program and its Action plan in the State committee on investments and management of state-owned property of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. As the coordinating body to provide to the state committee on investments and management of state-owned property of the Republic of Tajikistan accomplishment of the Program and its Action plan and annually till February 1 to provide information on the course of their accomplishment to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of March 1, 2023 No. 50
1. The program of the state support and private sector development in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2023-2027 (further - the Program) is developed for the purpose of creating favorable conditions for conducting activities of subjects of entrepreneurship as one of major factors of the solution of social and economic problems of the country, by employment and increase in real welfare of citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. Goal achievement of the National strategy of development for the Republic of Tajikistan for the period till 2030 requires intensive private sector development which will promote improvement of business environment and in this direction development of complex of specific measures is provided.
3. Private sector development by improvement of the investment climate and the state support of entrepreneurship is one of the most important directions of creative policy of the state. For the period the state independence in the country complex reforms of the investment and entrepreneurial legislation were undertaken.
4. Creation of legal and economic system of public-private partnership, dialogue of the state with private sector, simplification of procedures of registration of business, regulation of checks of activities of business entities, authorization system and licensing, forming of system of the taxation and simplification of procedures of foreign trade are fruitful reforms which gave considerable impulse to private sector development.
5. In this direction the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan took necessary measures for implementation of the State Program of support of entrepreneurship in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2012-2020 as a result of which the number of the acting subjects of business activity increased from 187 thousand in 2012 to 342 thousand for July 1, 2021 that reflects growth of this indicator in percent 82,8. In particular, the number of legal entities increased with 26,2 of thousand to 31,3 of thousand, and the number of individual entrepreneurs with 161,2 of thousand to 310,7 of thousand that shows growth by 19 and 93 percent respectively.
6. If in 2012 the share of private sector in gross domestic product constituted percent 49,3, then in 2021 it already reached 70 percent, and in tax payment - 80 percent.
7. In 2021 in private sector about 70 percent of economically active population are provided. For comparison, in 2012 this indicator constituted 64,5 of percent.
8. The Republic of Tajikistan considerably improved the line items in the report of the World bank group "Business". As a result of the undertaken reforms of the country by the government in 2015 and 2020 the Republic of Tajikistan was twice included into ten the countries reformers in the field of business. As a result of the undertaken reforms according to the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan for entrepreneurs and investors more than 100 privileges and preferences are provided.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.