of March 7, 2023 No. 141
About approval of Rules on ice protection of the air vehicle on the earth
According to subitem 41-75) of Item 1 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules on ice protection of the air vehicle on the earth.
2. To provide to committee of civil aviation of the Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Acting minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Acting minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 7, 2023 No. 141
1. These rules on ice protection of the air vehicle on the earth (further – Rules) are developed according to subitem 41-75) of Item 1 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" (further - the Law), and also taking into account standards and recommended practice of International Civil Aviation Organization (further - ICAO) and determine procedure for ice protection of the air vehicle on the earth in civil aviation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Action of these rules extends to physical persons and legal entities which perform anti-icing processing of air vehicles in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan or under authority of which civil airfields, airfields of joint basing and use of the Republic of Kazakhstan are.
3. The main terms and determinations used in these rules:
1) society of automobile engineers (society of automotive engineers) (further - SAE) - the American association of automobile engineers, source of technical information and the experience which is made use in development, production, servicing and management of vehicles for use on the earth or the sea in air or space;
2) authorized organization in the field of civil aviation – the joint-stock company with absolute participation of the state in the authorized capital performing the activities aimed at providing sustainable development of industry of civil aviation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, aviation safety and aviation safety;
3) the freezing rain - rain in the form of the overcooled water drops which freeze in case of contact with any surface;
4) the air vehicle - the device supported in the atmosphere due to its interaction with air excepting interaction with the air reflected from earth's (water) surface;
5) form of anti-icing processing of the air vehicle – the work order on ice protection of the air vehicle signed by the aircraft commander and qualified personnel responsible for anti-icing processing on this air vehicle;
6) the operator of the air vehicle - the physical person or legal entity which is engaged in operation of civil air vehicles or offering the services in this area;
7) the quality assurance program of ice protection of the air vehicle on the earth - the program combining all aspects necessary for demonstration of observance of requirements of these rules and the established standards, ensuring control of such observance, continuous improvement of ice protection of the air vehicle on the earth and consisting of set of the procedures, guidelines and processes documented in managements which guarantee that air vehicles do not take off with deposits on critical surfaces;
8) the critical surfaces of the air vehicle - wings, the steering surfaces, air screws, horizontal and vertical fins, other stabilizing surfaces of the air vehicle, and also the surfaces determined by the manufacturer of the air vehicle as critical which are completely cleared of pollution before take-off;
9) aerodrome forecast (TAF) - the short description of the expected meteorological conditions at the airport for the specified period of time;
10) the meteorological report on airfield (METAR) - regular weather report which represents the description of the meteorological phenomena observed at the airport during certain period of time;
11) active frost buildup - weather conditions in case of which hoarfrost is formed active frost buildup occurs in conditions when surface temperature constitutes 0 °C or below and is equal to dew point temperature or below;
12) hail - rainfall which is representing particles of ice, spherical, conical or irregular shape, with a diameter from 5 to 50 millimeters, dropping out of clouds in the form of separate particles or accumulations of particles in the form of lumps of irregular shape;
13) qualified personnel – the trained personnel which had theoretical and practical training and allowed the operator of airfield or the operator of the air vehicle to accomplishment of certain work type on ice protection of the air vehicle on the earth;
14) sleet - snow which contains enough water to make densely pressed firm snowball from which water will not be squeezed out;
15) the lowest (extreme) operational temperature (LOUT) - the greatest of the following temperatures of use of liquid:
the smallest temperature at which liquid corresponds to aero-dynamic acceptance tests for specific type (high-speed or low-speed) the air vehicle;
freezing temperature of liquid plus the temperature buffer of freezing point (stocked) 10 °C for liquid like I and 7 °C for liquids of types II, III or IV;
16) rain - rainfall of particles of water or in the form of drops diameter of more 0,5 of millimeter, or in the form of smaller drops which are rather removed from each other unlike drizzle;
17) intensity of rainfall – indicator of amount of precipitation, dropped out for single time interval which is classified as weak, average or strong. Intensity is determined taking into account type of specific rainfall on basis or regulations of loss of rain and ice pellets, or visibility in case of snow and drizzle;
18) high humidity - weather conditions when the amount of moisture in air is close to saturation;
19) visible moisture - education on the surface of the air vehicle, covering of taxiways and landing strips of film of visible moisture in conditions when under the influence of fog, rain, snow, rain and snow, high humidity (condensation on surfaces) and ice crystals on their surface moisture accumulates;
20) the greatest value of viscosity on wing (HOWV) – the greatest value of viscosity of the liquid intended for de-icing or prevention of formation of ice accretion which is acceptable according to aerodynamic criteria;
21) the smallest value of viscosity on wing (LOWV) - the smallest value of viscosity of the liquid intended for de-icing or prevention of formation of ice accretion for which acceptable time of protective action is provided;
22) snow - rainfall in the form of ice crystals, often figured in the form of six-pointed asterisks which happen separate or form snow flakes;
23) snowgrains - rainfall of very fine white and opaque particles of ice which are quite flat or extended with diameter less than 1 millimeter (inch 0,04) when snowgrains hit against the firm earth, they do not recoil and do not break. For determination of time of protective action snow granules, are considered as snow;
24) snow granules - sedimentation of white, opaque particles of ice, astitsa round or sometimes conic, their diameter fluctuates from about 2 to 5 millimeters (inch 0,08-0,2), they brittle and are easily crushed, and also recoil and can break in case of contact with hard soil. For determination of time of protective action snow granules, are considered as snow;
25) heavy ice pellets - loss of liquid particles of water which freeze in case of blow about the earth or other open objects. Separate drops of heavy ice pellets are indiscernible, the heavy ice pellets has the measured intensity of more 7,62 of millimeter/hour;
26) freezing point - temperature at which liquid begins to turn into solid substance;
27) the freezing point buffer - difference between temperature of fresh air (wing surface) and freezing temperature of the used deicing fluid;
28) time of protective action (further - VZD) (Holdover Time - HOT) - settlement period of time during which deicing fluid will prevent ice formation and ice raid, and also accumulating of snow on the protected (processed) surfaces of the air vehicle in the time spent for the earth prior to running start;
29) dry residual deposits - accumulation of the dried thickened liquids found in aerodynamically quiet zones of the air vehicle;
30) dry snow - snow of which it is impossible to make snowball easily;
31) hoarfrost - the adjournment of the frozen water vapor of grayish-white color of crystal type which is formed on surfaces in case of clear and calm weather;
32) hoarfrost granular - the ice adjournment formed as a result of freezing of freezing fog or cloudy drops on objects at temperatures is lower or a little higher than freezing temperature. Consists of the grains divided by air and sometimes forming kristalloobrazny branches;
33) slush - the snow saturated with water or ice which is sprayed if on it it is sharp to stamp leg;
34) pollution - all forms of the frozen or semi-frozen deposits on the surface of the air vehicle, such as hoarfrost, local hoarfrost, sleet, dry snow, slush, ice, hail, drizzle, hoarfrost, hoarfrost granular, ice raid, snowgrains, snow granules;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.