of February 20, 2023 unitary enterprise No. 29
About the National economic project "One Village — One Product"
The "One Village — One Product" project (further - the OSOP project) is developed in Japan for the purpose of development of regions of the country. In Japan project implementation of OSOP made notable contribution to population growth in prosperity.
The concept of the OSOP project is studying and production of the unique, high-quality products representing this or that region. Three principles of the OSOP project: 1) confidence in the forces and creativity; 2) human resources development; 3) to think locally, but to be effective globally.
The OSOP project assumes production of high-quality products from local resources, development of skills in producers from the point of view of business management, marketing and expansion of opportunities for sales of products, promotion of products in the local and international markets, creations of local brands and increase in value of products.
In the Kyrgyz Republic the OSOP project is implemented for several years in the Issyk kul region and shows positive results in the form of creation of workplaces and profit earning from export of the made products to Japan, People's Republic of China, the United States of America and the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Achievement of further results requires consolidation of efforts of state bodies, funds, the academic circles, associations, the business sector. High-quality scaling of the OSOP project and promotion of products from the moment of emergence of its concept before acquisition by the final consumer will lead to the multiplicative growth of economy of the Kyrgyz Republic. Each village, the city, the area, area of the Kyrgyz Republic shall have the narrow specialization with orientation to export and cooperate for increase in effective management of business.
For the purpose of distribution of the OSOP project with special focus for steady work of local communities, creation of workplaces, production of profitable products and export on the international markets, according to articles 70 and 71 of the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic I decide:
1. Start the OSOP project as the National economic project in the field of development of regions of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- create the National Made in Kyrgyzstan brand;
- in three-months time to develop and approve the Plan of implementation of the National OSOP economic project till 2026;
- in three-months time to simplify the procedure of allocation of financial resources from funds of development of regions for participants of the National OSOP economic project;
- use products of the National OSOP economic project in hospitality events of the ministries, administrative departments, local government bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic within the country and abroad;
- organize training of the government and local government officers involved in process of promotion and implementation of the National OSOP economic project;
- on permanent basis to distribute information on the National OSOP economic project among the population of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the ministries, administrative departments, local government bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic to determine responsible structural divisions by promotion and implementation of the National OSOP economic project.
4. To impose control of execution of this Decree on management of control of execution of decisions of the President and the Presidential Administration Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. This Decree becomes effective after seven days from the date of official publication.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.