of March 7, 2023 No. 169
About procedure for financing of actions for maintaining forest and hunting economy
Based on part one of Item 1 of article 19 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 30, 2022 "About the republican budget for 2023" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 231-Z
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for financing of actions for maintaining forest and hunting economy it (is applied).
2. This resolution becomes effective after its official publication and extends the action to the relations which arose since January 1, 2023.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of March 7, 2023 No. 169
1. This Provision is developed according to the Forest code of the Republic of Belarus, the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About the republican budget for 2023", presidential decrees of the Republic of Belarus of May 7, 2007 No. 214 "About some measures for enhancement of activities in the sphere of forestry", of March 21, 2018 No. 112 "About hunting and maintaining hunting economy", of November 23, 2020 No. 437 "About forest management and realization of wood".
This Provision determines procedure for financing of actions for maintaining forest and hunting economy in 2023 by the legal entities conducting forestry (further - legal entities), due to the payments for forest utilization estimated on payment due dates in 2023 (except for 50 percent of the payments estimated in the organizations subordinated to the Ministry of forestry), receipts from realization of forest products, maintaining hunting economy, and also the amounts of the penalty fee paid by forest users for provision by legal entities of delay on carrying out cabins of the wood and (or) removal of the wood which is not cut down and (or) is not exported at the scheduled time (further if other is not provided, - receipts).
To receipts from maintaining hunting economy receipts from holding hunting tours, rendering services of hunting complexes, including within foreign tourism, including the organization of excursions to open-air cages for content of wild animals, from ecological tourism, payment of hunting permits and permissions to production of hunting animals and hunting permits concern to them, payment for passing of special hunting examination, other receipts from maintaining hunting economy.
2. Planning of the payments for forest utilization estimated on payment due dates in 2023 (except for 50 percent of the payments estimated in the organizations subordinated to the Ministry of forestry), receipts and expenses on accomplishment of actions for maintaining forest and hunting economy in 2023 on sources of financing is performed by legal entities based on the indicators approved by higher body (organization), under supervision (structure) of which the legal entity is (further - higher body of management).
3. Financing of actions for maintaining forest and hunting economy in 2023 for acquisition account is performed by legal entities based on the estimate which is approved by higher body of management.
Within year changes in case of scope change of receipts and (or) expenses on maintaining forest and hunting economy by creation of the estimate taking into account these changes and its approval of management by higher body can be made to the estimate.
4. Receipts are spent strictly on purpose according to the estimate.
5. Receipts can go for financing of the following events on maintaining forest and hunting economy:
5.1. public administration by the woods, holding forestry and landscape actions, ensuring rational (steady) use of forest resources, maintaining hunting economy:
the salary of workers of legal entities, proceeding from the approved staff lists constituted on the basis of standard states, regular standard rates, loading regulations including the salaries stimulating and compensating payments, lump sum payments on improvement, financial support, other payments according to the legislation;
fees (assignments) on social insurance;
acquisition of objects of supply and consumable materials;
labor protection and safe engineering, including providing with individual protection equipment of workers according to the legislation;
official journeys, compensations for mobile and traveling kind of work, production of work as shift method according to the legislation;
payment of transport services;
communication fee, including services of telecommunication when using SIM cards for data transmission, including by means of the specialized equipment, information and telecommunication systems, resources and devices intended for accomplishment of tasks and functions on protection and protection of the woods, wood accounting;
payment of utilities;
acquisition and running repair of the production and non-productive equipment;
running repair of buildings and constructions;
information and methodological support of organization activity;
holding biotechnical actions and organization of hunting;
content and repair of forestry and landscape roads;
other expenses on maintaining forest and hunting economy (expenses on remunerations and compulsory insurance premiums based on civil contracts with the physical persons which are not on the staff of legal entities; expenses on food for the workers participating in development of the forest plantings damaged as a result of impact of wreckers and diseases of the woods, wildfires, windfalls, windbreaks and other adverse factors of the environment within cash expense rates on food for such workers established by higher body of management; expenses on payment for work, services in forest management of third parties; expenses on tax payment, charges (duties) and other payments according to the legislation; part of the means received from realization of wood, listed to the Ministry of forestry with their further use on construction of forestry and landscape roads; other current expenses on maintaining forest and hunting economy);
5.2. providing with uniform, signs of distinction of officials to whom functions of the state forest protection are assigned;
5.3. maintaining the state forest inventory, monitoring of the woods, forest management, okhotoustroystvo;
5.4. research, developmental and project works;
5.5. professional training, advanced training, retraining and training of workers;
5.6. capital expenditures:
acquisition of the equipment and other fixed assets;
construction of forestry and landscape roads;
construction of buildings, constructions and other objects;
construction and acquisition of premises according to the legislation;
capital repairs (upgrade) of subjects to production and non-productive appointment;
acquisition and replenishment of intangible assets;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.