of February 23, 2023 No. PP-70
About additional measures for further development of nadomnichestvo
For the purpose of employment and increase in the income of the population by implementation of favorable tax regime for home-workers, expansion of measures of financial support for establishing their activities, and also encouragement of broad involvement by subjects of entrepreneurship of home-workers in the activities:
1. Permit employers to involve self-employed persons in activities for production of goods, performance of works and rendering services as home-workers.
Determine that the privileges and preferences established for nadomnichesky activities also extend to the self-employed persons involved as home-workers along with the privileges and preferences provided for self-employed persons.
2. Add the List of types of activity (works, services) in which self-employed persons, according to appendix No. 1 can be engaged.
3. Determine that from March 1, 2023 to January 1, 2026 for subjects of entrepreneurship which in accordance with the established procedure involved for more than three-months term over thirty home-workers and whose income from the sales of products (the rendered services) made by nadomnichestvo exceeded 60 percent of their comprehensive income:
the tax base of the income tax and the receipts tax is calculated with decrease by 50 percent, but in the amount of, not exceeding 1, 5-fold wages amount paid to home-workers by the subject of entrepreneurship;
lease payments for operation of objects of state-owned property are established in the amount of 50 percent according to appendix No. 2;
implementation by the budget customers of advance payment in the amount of 50 percent is provided in the agreements signed within public procurements.
At the same time the privileges determined by this Item are applied for attraction over thirty home-workers.
4. Approve the offer of Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Hunarmand Association on distribution of payment procedure of the social tax established for self-employed persons on pupils of schools "lips - shogird".
In a month to provide to Chamber of Commerce and Industry together with the Tax Committee integration of the database into the database of tax authorities.
5. In case of purpose of children's benefit and financial support to the families recognized needy by means of the information system "Unified Register of Social Protection" not to take into account the gained income from nadomnichestvo or seasonal attraction to agricultural works, but during the period up to six months.
7. Determine that since March 1, 2023:
measures of financial support of nadomnichestvo are performed by fund;
the transfers for support of nadomnichestvo allocated from the Government budget to the State fund of assistance of employment and Fund of social jobs of the Ministry of employment and reducing poverty go to Fund, since 2024 allocation of these means to Fund is provided when forming parameters of the Government budget.
To the ministry of employment and reducing poverty in week time to allocate funds in the amount of 100 billion sum for financing of activities of Fund at the expense of Fund of attraction of the population to entrepreneurship.
8. Establish procedure according to which at the expense of Fund since March 1, 2023:
a) the one-time subsidy for nadomnichesky activities within the first three months of each home-worker in the amount of its average monthly income is allocated to subjects of entrepreneurship, irrespective of the territory of arrangement waved in which they organized nadomnichestvo;
b) the following subsidies are allocated to subjects of entrepreneurship:
one-time till January 1, 2025 for covering of expenses on equipment procurement and raw materials for the unemployed and looking for work, and also the citizens included in "Iron notebook", "Female notebook", "Youth notebook" or "The unified register of social protection", occupied with nadomnichestvo, but to the 30-fold size of basic settlement size for each home-worker;
on adaptation of workplaces of persons with disability working in house conditions on the basis of nadomnichestvo, to the 40-fold size of basic settlement size for each adapted workplace;
on covering of expenses on professional training of home-workers for up to three months, but monthly to the 2-fold size of basic settlement size for each home-worker.
9. Direct at least 500 billion sum of the credits allocated within development programs of family entrepreneurship in 2023 for financing of projects of development of nadomnichestvo and workmanship.
Determine that based on the recommendation of assistants to hokim of areas (cities) concerning development of entrepreneurship, employment of the population and reducing poverty are allocated to subjects of entrepreneurship for replenishment of their current assets:
revolving credits within development programs of family entrepreneurship at the rate to 2 million sum for each involved home-worker, but in total to 300 million sum for a period of up to 3 years, including grace period up to 6 months, at the rate of 14 annual interest rates;
non-interest loan at the expense of Fund at the rate to 1 million sum for each involved home-worker, but in total to 150 million sum for a period of up to 2 years.
Permit to enlist these credits and loans for bank cards of home-workers upon the demand of subjects of entrepreneurship.
10. To provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent together with Chamber of Commerce and Industry till June 1, 2023 creation in the territory of large malls and the Dehkan markets with the state share of permanent malls of workmanship and nadomnichestvo.
At the same time:
adapt malls of workmanship and nadomnichestvo for sales of products, made by handicraftsmen and home-workers;
provide trade places in lease with decrease in the size of lease payments by 50 percent.
11. Assign to the first deputy minister of employment and reducing poverty the following additional tasks on development of nadomnichesky activities:
expansion of scale of production and rendering services by the organization and development of nadomnichestvo in makhallyakh;
implementation by the state of mechanisms of stimulation of attraction to nadomnichestvo of jobless citizens in makhallyakh;
assistance on system basis in realization of nadomnichesky products by cooperation method, including by means of electronic trade platforms.
To the deputy prime minister D. A. Kuchkarov in week time to approve monthly target parameters of employment of the population by nadomnichestvo in 2023 by makhally.
12. To the ministry of employment and reducing poverty together with the interested ministries and departments to bring in the Cabinet of Ministers:
in two weeks project of the Regulations on Fonda of support of nadomnichestvo;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.