of February 16, 2023 No. PP-57
About measures for acceleration of implementation of renewable energy resources and energy-saving technologies in 2023
For the purpose of widespread introduction of renewable energy resources in the social sphere, the sphere of housing-and-municipal servicing and industries of economy, ensuring compensation of energy shortage in regions of the republic by increase in energy efficiency, the complex organization of works in this direction, and also creating favorable conditions and implementation of mechanisms of stimulation for investors:
1. Support offers of the Department of Energy, the Ministry of Economics and finance, and also the Ministries of investments, the industry and trade providing in 2023:
putting into operation of renewable energy resources general capacity of 4 300 MW, including large solar and wind power stations - capacity of 2100 MW, the solar panels established on buildings and constructions of objects of the social sphere and business entities, households - capacity of 1 200 MW, the small photo-electric stations constructed by entrepreneurs - capacity of 550 MW;
production in addition 5 billion kilowatts/hour of electrical energy and economy of 4,8 of one billion cubic meters of natural gas in 2023 by means of construction of installations of renewable energy resources, transfer of consumers into alternative energy and implementation of energy-saving technologies;
the direction on these purposes of means in the amount of in total 15, 4 billion US dollars, including funds from investors within projects of public-private partnership - 13, 4 billion US dollars, the credits of commercial banks - 1, 1 billion US dollars, own means of the companies - 610 million US dollars, means of foreign financial institutions - 150 million US dollars, means of the Government budget in equivalent of 100 million US dollars.
2. Approve the Address list of construction projects of 27 solar and wind power stations of big capacity on the basis of public-private partnership in 2023 according to appendix No. 1 *, and also the Address list of projects of connection of solar and wind power stations of big capacity to networks of electricity transmissions according to appendix No. 1a*.
Assign to the Minister of Energy Zh. T. Mirzamakhmudov, the minister of investments, the industry and trade L. Sh. Kudratov and the CEO of the Agency of strategic reforms Sh. A. Vafayev the personal responsibility for timely implementation of the specified projects.
3. (Sh. Vafayev) together with the Ministry of investments, industry and trade (L. Kudratov) till July 1, 2023 to provide to the agency of strategic reforms signing of arrangements on attraction of financial resources of international financial institutions in addition in the amount of 2 billion US dollars on projects of development of renewable energy resources and upgrade of networks of the electric power.
4. Permit the Department of Energy to carry out till September 1, 2023 studying on building sites within construction projects of solar and wind power stations of big capacity with the conclusion of direct agreements with the international and domestic design and survey institutes at the expense of means of Off-budget cross-industry fund of energy saving.
5. Approve the Plan of construction of installations of renewable energy resources of low power on 20 thousand objects of the social sphere and public institutions in 2023 according to appendix No. 2*.
Assign to the Minister of Energy Zh. T. Mirzamakhmudov, the First Deputy Chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and first deputies of hokim of areas and the city of Tashkent the personal responsibility for ensuring execution of this plan.
6. Agree with the offer of the Department of Energy and commercial banks on creation of the Yashil Energy company (further - the Company) in the form of limited liability company on installation on buildings and constructions of objects of the social sphere, state bodies and other organizations, operation of installations of renewable energy resources of low power.
Determine what is allowed to the Company:
it is non-paid to use the corresponding parts of buildings and constructions of state bodies and organizations on the basis of the lease right after installation on these buildings and constructions of installations of renewable energy resources at the expense of own means. At the same time lease contracts are registered in tax authorities in accordance with the established procedure;
sign direct agreements on purchase of installations of renewable energy resources and their spare parts at domestic and foreign manufacturers, to installation and rendering services to these installations by results of selection of the best offers.
7. To the Cabinet of Ministers (A. Aripov) in three-day time to approve the schedule of monthly execution of the plan specified in appendix No. 2 * to this resolution and to monthly provide to the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan information on its accomplishment.
It is strict to warn the first heads of the ministries, state bodies and the organizations about their personal responsibility for installation of solar panels on buildings of organizations and organizations of the structure.
8. Support the Plan of installation of solar panels on buildings and constructions of 11 thousand entrepreneurs and constructions of small photo-electric stations in 2023 developed by Chamber of Commerce and Industry and commercial banks according to appendix No. 3*.
Assign to the vice-chairman of the Central bank A. A. Turdaliyev, and also the vice-chairman of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and deputies of hokim of areas and the city of Tashkent concerning investments the personal responsibility for ensuring complete implementation of these plans.
9. Determine that:
since April 1, 2023 the physical persons and legal entities which established installations of renewable energy resources general capacity to 100 kW are exempted from payment of the property tax - on these installations, the land tax - on the sites occupied with these installations, the income tax - charged on profit for the electric power implemented by legal entities for general network from the date of their introduction in operation - for the term of three years, in case of their installation with system of accumulating of electrical energy capacity at least 25 percent of capacity of the established solar panels - for a period of up to ten years;
since March 1, 2023 in case of connection to power networks of installations of the renewable energy resources which are not exceeding capacity, specified, issued for connection to single electric utility system, receipt of additional specification is not required.
10. Determine what to subjects of entrepreneurship, including foreign investors, is allowed:
implement the electrical energy made on renewable energy resources, to state bodies and (or) territorial power networks - on the established rates, other consumers - at the mutually agreed prices, based on prisoners of direct agreements, including long-term;
construct installations of renewable energy resources on the objects belonging to other persons on the basis of the lease right and implement the electrical energy made on these installations.
11. Establish procedure according to which:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.