of February 15, 2023 No. 45
About approval of the instruction on the organization of anti-terrorist protection of objects of water economy, vulnerable in the terrorist relation
According to Item 1 of article 10-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About counteraction to terrorism" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed instruction on the organization of anti-terrorist protection of objects of water economy, vulnerable in the terrorist relation.
2. To provide to management on mobilization preparation and civil defense of the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the Vice-Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the water economy supervising questions.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days from the date of its publication.
Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Committee of the Homeland Security of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 15, 2023, No. 45
1. This Instruction on the organization of anti-terrorist protection of objects of water economy, vulnerable in the terrorist relation (further – the Instruction), is developed according to Item 1 of article 10-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About counteraction to terrorism" and disaggregates requirements for the organization of anti-terrorist protection of objects of water economy, vulnerable in the terrorist relation.
2. This Instruction extends to the objects of water economy (hydraulic engineering constructions – the water-engineering systems, locks, dikes used for water resources management) carried to objects vulnerable in the terrorist relation according to the resolution the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 12, 2021 No. 234 "About approval of Rules and criteria of reference of objects to vulnerable in the terrorist relation" (further – objects of water economy).
3. This Instruction is held for use the heads, owners, owners of objects of water economy, workers providing holding actions for anti-terrorist security of objects of water economy under the organization of their anti-terrorist protection, and also for the controlling and executive bodies when studying and checking condition of anti-terrorist security of objects of water economy.
This Instruction does not extend to objects of water economy (hydraulic engineering constructions – the water-engineering systems, locks, dikes used for water resources management), actions for ensuring which anti-terrorist security are regulated by other instructions on the organization of anti-terrorist protection of objects, vulnerable in the terrorist relation, the approved first heads of state bodies in which introduction these objects are.
4. In this Instruction the following basic concepts and terms are used:
1) communication system – set of the technical means and specially allocated communication channels intended for transfer (exchange) of information (information), operational management by activities of security services of object;
2) check-point – specially equipped place intended for ensuring control, the omission, examination of people and vehicles;
3) system of video surveillance – set of the functioning video channels, program and technical means of record and storage of video data, and also program and (or) technical means of management performing information exchange among themselves;
4) dike – the retaining hydraulic engineering construction on waterway for rise in water level and (or) creation of water storage basin;
5) safety of dike – condition of security of dike from catastrophic destruction;
6) accident of the hydraulic engineering construction – the destruction or damage of the hydraulic engineering construction caused by unexpected situations and accompanied with uncontrollable dumping of water or liquid drains from storages. The dangerous technogenic incident creating threat of life and to human health, leading to destruction of buildings, constructions, the equipment and communications, violation of production and transport processes, causing damage to the surrounding environment;
7) safety of hydraulic engineering constructions – the property of hydraulic engineering constructions allowing to provide protection of life, health and legitimate interests of people, the environment and economic objects;
8) hydraulic engineering constructions – the engineering constructions used for water resources management, water supply to water users, water supply and water disposal, the prevention of harmful effects of waters;
9) crisis situation – situation which is characterized by sharp change of condition of security of object, proceeding within a short period of time in case of which untimely acceptance of emergency measures can lead to emergence of emergency situation;
10) system of lighting – set of the technical means allowing to provide the necessary level of illumination for system of video surveillance, visibility of people and vehicles on object in night-time;
11) technical reinforcement – the structural elements, engineering, technical means and (or) their set providing necessary counteraction to unauthorized penetration on object or its parts;
12) control and management system for access – set technically the compatible hardware and (or) the software intended for access control, differentiation of the rights to entrance and (or) exit to object and (or) its separate zones of personnel and visitors, collection and storage of information;
13) critical zone – the room, sites and structural elements which destruction as a result of the act of terrorism can lead to fundamental breach of normal functioning of object, its essential damage or accident on it;
14) sites of the increased danger of object – sites of the area on object perimeter, suitable for journey of vehicles at high speed to potentially dangerous sites of object;
15) object perimeter – object border according to documents of title;
16) training (preventive) events – the preventive methods of personnel training and protection realized in the form of instructing and occupations for the purpose of instilling of skills of primary reaction;
17) access control – set of the rules regulating the established procedure excluding possibility of unauthorized entrance (exit) of persons, entrance (departure) of vehicles, bringing (carrying out), import (export) of property;
18) harmful effects of waters – the flood, flooding, flooding and other negative influence of waters causing approach or threat of emergence of emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature;
19) water objects – the concentrations of waters in reliefs of land surface and subsoil of the earth having borders, amount and the water mode (the seas, the rivers equated to them canals, lakes, glaciers and other superficial and underground water objects;
20) protection of water objects – the activities directed to preserving, recovery and reproduction of water objects, and also to non-admission of harmful effects of waters;
21) water resources – inventories of the surface and underground water concentrated in water objects which are used or can be used;
22) water intaking construction – complex of constructions and devices for water intake from water objects;
23) the water-engineering system – group of technologically connected hydraulic engineering constructions of different function located in one alignment;
24) water economy – the economy industry connected with use, protection and reproduction of water objects;
25) objects of water economy – hydraulic engineering constructions: water-engineering systems, locks, dikes and so on, used for water resources management and so on;
26) anticollision devices (obstacles) – the technical products intended for forced delay and (or) stop of vehicles;
27) the passport of anti-terrorist security – the directory document containing the general and technical information about object reflecting condition of its anti-terrorist security, and intended for planning of actions for the prevention, suppression, minimization and (or) mitigation of consequences of acts of terrorism on object, vulnerable in the terrorist relation;
28) system security television – the system of video surveillance representing the television system of the closed type intended for identification and fixation of violations;
29) alignment – the section of the river on which water-engineering system constructions are located;
30) the warning system – set of the technical means intended for operational informing (the light and (or) sound notification) being on object, vulnerable in the terrorist relation, persons about alarm in case of emergencies (accident, the fire, natural disaster, attack, the act of terrorism) and actions in the developed situation;
31). subjects of security activities are specialized security divisions of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the private security organizations;
5. The instruction disaggregates general approaches to ensuring security of objects of water economy, including their technical reinforcement, procedure for the organization of protection, implementation of the throughput and intra object modes, and also maintaining the corresponding documentation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.