of February 9, 2023 No. 114
About temporary price regulation
Based on the paragraph of third No. 143 "About support of economy" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: parts one of Item 21 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of April 24, 2020
1.1. limiting maximum allowances of importers and limiting maximum wholesale allowances to selling price of the producer (importer) according to appendix on:
the vehicles, machines and the equipment, spare parts, nodes, aggregates and component parts for vehicles, machines and the equipment intended for realization to the subjects performing activities in the field of agro-industrial production *;
remedies of plants **;
feed additives *** (except for feed additives for cats, dogs, decorative rodents, decorative birds and other unproductive animals ****);
* The term "the subjects performing activities in the field of agro-industrial production" is used in the value determined by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of July 17, 2014 No. 347 "About the state agrarian policy".
** The term of "remedy of plants" is used in the value determined by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 25, 2005 No. 77-Z "About quarantine and protection of plants".
*** The term "feed additives" is used in the value determined in the technical regulation of the Republic of Belarus "Stern and feed additives. Safety" (TP 2010/025/BY), No. 1055 approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 14, 2010.
**** Animals who contain and grown up for the purpose of, not connected with product receipt of food.
veterinary medicines * for farm animals **;
seeds of agricultural plants *** (except for the seeds intended for retail trade (in consumer packaging), seeds of flower and ornamental plants (seeds, saplings, fruits, parts of difficult fruits, compound fruits, bulbs, tubers), onion sets);
meal (cake) sunflower, soy, rape, intended for realization on the fodder purposes or productions of compound feeds to the subjects performing activities in the field of agro-industrial production.
The size of the collectable wholesale allowance shall not exceed the extreme size of the maximum wholesale allowance irrespective of the number of the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs participating in sales of goods;
1.2. the limiting maximum standard rate of profitability used for determination of the amount of the profit which is subject to inclusion in selling prices of producers on the goods specified in paragraphs by second or pole of part one of subitem 1.1 of this Item ****, made and realized in the territory of the Republic of Belarus in the amount of 20 percent if other size is not established by the President of the Republic of Belarus.
* The term "veterinary medicines" is used in the value determined by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 2, 2010 No. 161-Z "About veterinary activities".
** The term "farm animals" is used in the value determined by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 15, 2015 No. 287-Z "About identification, registration, traceability of animal (herds), identification and traceability of animal products".
*** The term "seeds of agricultural plants" is used in the value determined by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of May 7, 2021 No. 102-Z "About selection and seed farming of agricultural plants".
**** Except for products made in the Republic of Belarus delivered within implementation of state programs.
2. Legal entities or individual entrepreneurs in case of wholesale trade by the goods specified in paragraphs the second and seventh (regarding import goods) parts one of subitem 1.1 of Item 1 of this resolution concerning which they are not producers or importers create the prices by application of the wholesale allowance in the amount of, not exceeding the limiting maximum wholesale allowance according to appendix, to the selling price of the producer (importer) created using the profitability level (the allowance of the importer) who is not exceeding the limiting maximum standard rate of profitability established in subitem 1.2 of Item 1 of this resolution (the limiting maximum allowance of the importer established in appendix) and on condition of confirmation by the producer (importer) of observance of the conditions of forming of selling price provided in this Item.
3. Contract prices of the imported goods specified in part one of subitem 1.1 of Item 1 of this resolution shall be proved.
Reasons for contract price shall be based on results of studying of market situation (with indication of criteria of the choice of goods), commercial and (or) financial delivery conditions of goods.
Reasons for contract price are integral part of the economic calculations confirming the level of selling prices on goods.
4. Operation of this resolution does not extend to the relations connected with realization of the goods specified in the paragraph the second to part one of subitem 1.1 of Item 1 of this resolution which were in the use.
5. The prices of remaining balance of the goods specified in part one of subitem 1.1 of Item 1 of this resolution, developed on the date of entry into force of this resolution, shall be brought into accord with this resolution within five working days from the date of its entry into force.
Violation of this Item of term specified in part one is violation of certain procedure for establishment and use of the prices.
6. Declare invalid the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of September 19, 2022 No. 623 "About temporary price regulation".
7. This resolution becomes effective after its official publication and is effective till December 31, 2023.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 9, 2023 No. 114
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.