of December 30, 2006 No. 272
About approval of the Regulations on individual housing construction
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About mortgage", the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 14, 2005 No. UP-3618 "About Measures for Acceleration of Realization of the Priority Directions in the field of Deepening of Market Reforms and Further Liberalization of Economy", the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 16, 2005 No. PP-10 "About further development of house construction and the housing market", and also for the purpose of streamlining of individual housing construction in the republic the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on individual housing construction according to appendix No. 1.
2. To provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent control of unconditional observance on places of requirements of the Provision approved by this resolution.
3. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Hanov N. M.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 30, 2006 No. 272
1. This Regulations on individual housing construction (further - the Provision) according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About mortgage" and the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 16, 2005 No. PP-10 "About further development of house construction and the housing market" establish procedure citizens of individual housing construction (further - private housing construction) in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
the individual apartment house - one or several residential buildings with the subsidiary and economic structures and domestic constructions located on one parcel of land relating to them intended for permanent residence, rest and maintaining personal economy (further - the apartment house);
subsidiary and economic structures - rooms for content of livestock and bird, shed, garage, the summer kitchen, tandyrny, cellar, bath, domestic toilet, shower, the greenhouse, the pool, sauna, boiler room and other functional structures intended for accomplishment of different types of the works connected with temporary stay of people;
domestic constructions - barriers, gate, gates, well, fountains and other sheet or linear constructions which are not intended for accommodation of people and use in the household and production purposes;
living space of the apartment house - the amount of the areas on internal dimensions of living rooms;
total area of the apartment house - the amount of the areas of all living rooms, subsidiary and economic structures of the house (kitchen, bathroom, corridor, etc.);
reconstruction of the apartment house - change of architectural planning solutions, construction of superstructures, integrations, extensions with partial dismantling, replacement of worn-out and obsolete designs and the plumbing system, including outside networks (except main).
3. Each citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan has the right to build for own needs and family as private property the apartment house with necessary subsidiary and economic structures and domestic constructions with compliance with law and this provision.
4. The area of the apartment house for individual builders within the allocated site is not limited.
5. Number of storeys of the apartment house in the territories in which special regulation of town-planning activities is performed is established and approved with bodies of architecture and construction of areas (cities) according to the approved master plans of settlements.
6. Provision of the parcels of land and construction of apartment houses in case of demolition of the apartment houses which are in property of citizens in connection with seizure of land for the state and social needs is regulated by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 29, 2006 No. 97 "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for indemnification to citizens and legal entities in connection with seizure of land for the state and social needs".
Voided according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 28.01.2019 No. 63
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.