of December 29, 2022 No. 367
About alternative services in care of children
The parliament adopts this organic law.
(1) This law establishes the regulatory base for creation, the organizations and functioning of alternative services on care of children under three years, and also certain features of legal regime concerning initiation and implementation of these activities in the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
(2) Alternative services on care of children under three years are the services organized by the employer on place of employment, the qualified specialist in its place to the residence/place of temporary stay or in the place to the residence/place of temporary stay of legal representatives of children according to provisions of this law.
(3) the Alternative services on care of children provided by this law are additional and discretionary, they do not replace with themselves the organizations of prepreschool education and/or preschool educational institutions provided by the Code about education and do not represent one of the forms of the public assistance provided by regulations in this area.
(4) the Central body of the public power responsible for realization the politician in the field of alternative services in care of children, is the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection.
For the purpose of this law the following basic concepts mean:
the qualified specialist in care of children (further - the specialist) - professionally prepared physical person having necessary knowledge and skills of care of children under three years which correspond at least to the third level of the National frame of qualifications of the Republic of Moldova and intending to perform one of types of the alternative services in care of children specified in article 5 of this law;
the legal representative - the parent of the child or person designated according to the law to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the child and to be effective from his name in such questions as protection, safety, health protection, education, property and other areas;
the contractor - physical person or legal entity which signs the contract with the specialist for the purpose of provision of alternative services in care of children;
the supplier of service - physical person or legal entity which shall provide alternative services in care of children in exchange for the approved remuneration;
the beneficiary of service - the child aged up to three years who is directly receiving alternative services in leaving;
the place the residence/place of temporary stay of the child - the place where the legal representative of the child or the place which the legal representative of the child declares in quality of temporary/nonbasic accommodation usually lives;
the place the residence/place of temporary stay of the specialist - the place where the specialist, or the place which he declares in quality of temporary/nonbasic accommodation usually lives.
(1) the Purpose of alternative services on care of children consists in provision by the specialist of services in leaving, rashcheniye, harmonious development, supervision and education of the child aged up to three years.
(2) Tasks of alternative services on care of children:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.