of December 28, 2022 No. 956
About approval of the Concept of the information system "Acts of civil status"
Based on the Law No. 100/2001 on acts of civil status (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2001, Art. No. 97-99, 765), with subsequent changes, Article 16 and Item d) article 22 of the Law No. 467/2003 on informatization and the state information resources (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. No. 6-12, 44), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the Concept of the information system "Acts of civil status" it (is applied).
2. Appoint public institution "Agency of the state services" as the owner and the holder of the information system "Acts of civil status".
3. To public institution "Agency of the state services" together with public institution "Agency of electronic control" within 12 months:
1) to provide creation of the information system "Acts of civil status" taking into account results of reengineering of the state services of the civil status which is carried out within project implementation "Upgrade of government services";
2) to provide development and promotion through the State office of the draft of the order of the Government about approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the information system "Acts of civil status", and also about modification of the corresponding regulations in connection with creation of this information system.
4. To provide to public institution "Agency of the state services" functioning and constant development of the information system "Acts of civil status".
5. To perform development of the information system "Acts of civil status", and also its functional servicing within one year from the date of input of system in operation at the expense of means of the Upgrade of the State Services project. Further financing of the information system "Acts of civil status" will be performed for the income account of the Agency of the state services received from rendering the state services according to Item 30 of the Charter of the public institution "Agency of the state services" approved by the Order of the Government No. 314/2017 about creation of the Agency of the state services.
The Deputy Prime Minister on digital development
Yury to Tsurkan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 28, 2022 No. 956
The agency of the state services is public institution within which competence state registration and permanent updating of acts of civil status according to regulations in this sphere is. This process includes automatic civil registration of the Agency of the state services by territorial subdivisions or other state bodies authorized according to the legislation to register acts of civil status in the State register of the population - primeriya or diplomatic representations and consular establishments of the Republic of Moldova abroad.
The information system "Acts of civil status" (further - IS AGS), as the State register of the population automated the doghouse, is intended for realization of mechanisms of civil registration of physical persons and will replace client applications of AIS OSC Manager now in use and AIS "Archive of Acts of Civil Status" (ARHIV).
IS AGS will allow to optimize working processes of staff of bodies of civil registration and organizations, authorized to register events and acts of civil status (diplomatic representations and consular establishments, local government bodies).
Effective and bystry civil registration with low costs for the bodies authorized on their registration and for citizens can be reached due to automation of working processes within special information system. Transition to electronic exchange of information, access to data of acts of civil status online, automation of processes, use of filters and logical control in order to avoid mechanical mistakes will allow to exclude duplication of input of primary information, to eliminate errors, to lower load of employees, to increase efficiency of servicing of citizens and to considerably increase quality of data.
IS AGS will use from external sources the data necessary in the course of registration of events and acts of civil status, for the purpose of improvement of quality of data and reducing number of the obligatory documents requested from citizens will promote production of official statistics and will lower information load of respondents.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.