of January 6, 2023 No. 3
About establishment of the list of infectious diseases
Based on the paragraph of third Item 382 of the Regulations on insurance activity in the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 25, 2006 No. 530, and subitem 5.1 of Item 5 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of June 29, 2011 No. 867, the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Establish the list of infectious diseases, death (case), the emergency slaughter (destruction) of the cattle and bird as a result of which are recognized insured events on compulsory insurance with the state support of the cattle and bird, according to appendix.
2. Declare invalid the resolution of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Belarus of August 6, 2007 No. 55 "About approval of the list of infectious diseases, death (case), forced slaughter (destruction) of the cattle and bird owing to which will be recognized insured events on compulsory insurance".
3. This resolution becomes effective after its official publication.
I. V. Brylo
to the Resolution of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Belarus of January 6, 2023 No. 3
Diseases of different types of animals
1. Auyeski's disease.
5. Bang's disease.
8. Foot-and-mouth disease.
10. Japan encephalitis.
11. Siberian plague.
12. Ku's fever.
13. Valley fever Rift.
14. Crimean hemorrhagic fever.
15. West Nile fever.
Diseases of cattle
16. Emphysematous anthrax.
17. Tuberculosis of cattle.
18. Enzootic leukosis of cattle.
19. Infectious rhinotracheitis (infectious vulvovaginit) cattle.
20. Hemorrhagic septicaemia.
21. Plague of cattle.
22. Gubkoobrazny encephalopathy of cattle.
23. Contagious pleuropneumonia of cattle.
24. Infectious nodular dermatitis of cattle.
Diseases of sheep and goats
29. Epididymite of sheep (Brucella ovis).
30. Arthritis/encephalitis of goats.
32. Infectious pleuropneumonia of goats.
33. Enzootic abortion of sheep (clamidiosis of sheep).
34. Plague of small ruminant.
35. Smallpox of sheep and goats.
36. Disease of Nairobi of sheep and goats (African gastroenteritis).
37. Plague of small ruminant.
38. S. abortus ovis.
39. Infectious agalaxia of sheep and goats.
40. Fasten (prurigo of sheep).
41. Catarral fever of sheep.
Diseases of one-hoofed
42. Infectious metritis of horses.
43. Infectious encephalomyelitis of horses.
44. Infectious anemia of horses (anemia).
45. Flu of horses.
46. Coupling disease.
48. Viral arteritis of horses.
49. Venezuelan encephalitis of horses.
50. African plague of horses.
51. Western infectious encephalomyelitis of horses.
52. Piroplasmosis of horses.
53. Infection gerpesvirusy horses of type 1.
54. Contagious pleuropneumonia.
55. Epizootic lymphangitis.
Diseases of pigs
56. Transmissible gastroenteritis.
57. Vesicular disease of pigs.
58. African swine fever.
59. Classical swine fever.
60. Reproductive and respiratory syndrome of pigs.
61. Infectious encephalomyelitis (Teshen's disease).
Diseases of birds
62. Infectious bursit (Gamboro's disease).
64. Pullorosis of birds (typhus).
65. Infectious bronchitis of birds.
66. Infectious laryngotracheitis of birds.
67. Disease of Newcastle.
68. Clamidiosis of birds.
69. Pasteurellosis of birds.
70. Viral hepatitis of ducks.
71. Rhinotracheitis of turkey.
72. Avian flu.
73. Smallpox of birds.
Diseases of rabbits
75. Viral hemorrhagic disease of rabbits.
Diseases of bees
76. American foul brood.
77. European foul brood.
Diseases of minks
78. Viral enteritis.
80. Plague of carnivorous.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.