of January 3, 2022 No. 3
About approval of Rules of implementation of activities for management of apartment houses
For the purpose of ensuring execution of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 19, 2021 No. PP-5152 "About further enhancement of management system by apartment houses", the organizations of high-quality public service on the basis of further enhancement of management of apartment houses, and also proper maintenance of common property of the apartment house and the parcel of land adjoining to it the DECIDES: Cabinet of Ministers
1. Approve Rules of implementation of activities for management of apartment houses according to appendix No. 1, providing:
conditions, procedure and terms of bringing information to data of owners of rooms and to other users under management of the apartment house;
procedure for forming and approval of services and works on content and repair of common property in the apartment house;
procedure for management of apartment houses by means of billing system, implementation of works on capital and running repair, and also rendering emergency and dispatching services;
procedure for reception-transmission of technical documentation of the apartment house, other documents necessary for management of the house, and also technical means and equipment.
2. Determine that:
a) the governing body of the apartment house (further - governing body) at the request of owners or users of rooms in apartment houses on regular basis provides the information on amount (size) of utilities, the performed expenses for the purpose of content of common property, violation of the requirements provided by rules of rendering utilities;
b) control of the apartment house is exercised of governing body:
separately on each apartment house as independent object of management, proceeding from geodetic and climatic features, arrangement of the apartment house, structure of common property and specifics of design, level of physical wear and technical condition;
taking into account the services and works necessary for content, operation and repair of common property in the apartment house and improvements of the parcel of land adjoining to it;
c) the list of services and works for ensuring content of common property at the required level affirms as the apartment house on general meeting of owners of rooms of the apartment house based on the minimum list approved by the Jokargi Kenes of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and Kengashami of People's Deputies of areas and the city of Tashkent;
d) governing bodies in apartment houses will organize the emergency and dispatching service on liquidation of emergencies performing activities within 24 hours, in the absence of financial opportunity or material and technical resources for the organization of activities and content of emergency and dispatching service other organizations rendering emergency and dispatching services are attracted;
e) control of apartment houses of governing bodies is exercised by means of billing system;
e) the governing body on each apartment house keeps separate account of compulsory contributions or payments for repair of apartment housing stock, control of which is exercised by Inspectorate for control in the sphere of operation of apartment housing stock under the Ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. To the ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing together with Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent:
carry out system works on further enhancement of management of apartment houses in regions according to the requirements, statutory rules approved by this resolution and also exercise control of strict observance of these requirements;
carry out among the population of work on explanation of essence and content, and also practical value of this resolution.
4. Make changes and additions to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
5. To the ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Ramatov A. Zh. and minister of housing-and-municipal servicing of the Republic of Uzbekistan Hidoyatov Sh. S.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 3, 2022 No. 3
1. These rules determine procedure of activities for management of apartment houses.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
governing bodies of apartment houses:
management company, being the legal entity;
the managing director who is physical person (individual entrepreneur);
council of the apartment house, under direct management of the apartment house of owners of rooms;
board of condominium;
common property - the general rooms in the apartment house bearing and protecting the designs, interroom staircases, ladders, elevators, lift and other mines, corridors, technical floors, cellars, attics and roofs, intra house engineering networks and communications, mechanical, electric, sanitary and other equipment and devices which are beyond limits or in rooms and serving more than one rooms.
3. Activities for management of apartment houses are performed based on the Housing code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law "About Management of Apartment Houses", acts of the legislation in the sphere of management of apartment houses, and also decisions of general meeting (further - general meeting) owners of rooms of the apartment house (further - owners of rooms).
4. Management of apartment houses (further - activities for management) includes set of the measures consisting of necessary services and works on providing favorable and safe conditions for accommodation of residents and use of non-residential premises, including the parcel of land adjacent to the apartment house, proper maintenance of common property and the solution of questions of use of common property.
5. The governing body of the apartment house on permanent basis shall place the following data:
a) at entrance part of the location of governing body:
name of governing body;
address of governing body;
phone number and e-mail address of governing body;
working hours of governing body;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.