of January 12, 2007 No. 11
About the State medicinal policy of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2007-2010
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About medicines", the National program of reform of health care of the Kyrgyz Republic "Manas taaly" for 2006-2010, the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the order of the Government of February 16, 2006 No. 100 "About the National program of reform of health care of the Kyrgyz Republic "Manas taaly" for 2006-2010", and also ensuring availability of safe, effective and high-quality medicines and improvement of quality of the medicinal help to the population decides the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1. Approve the enclosed State medicinal policy of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2007-2010.
2. Approve the enclosed Actions plan on realization of the State medicinal policy of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2007-2010.
3. To provide to the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments, local public administrations and local government bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic accomplishment of the Actions plan on realization of the State medicinal policy of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2007-2010.
4. To the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic to develop and approve indicators of monitoring and assessment of results of accomplishment of the State medicinal policy of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2007-2010 in a month.
5. To assign coordination of accomplishment of the Actions plan on realization of the State medicinal policy of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2007-2010 to the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. Recognize invalid:
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 15, 2002 No. 704 "About the State medicinal policy of the Kyrgyz Republic";
- Item 50 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 17, 2004 No. 622 "About modification and amendments in some decisions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic".
7. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on management of social and cultural development of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Acting as Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 12, 2007 No. 11
Glossary of terms
Generic medicine - the reproduced medicine which is containing the same active ingredient in the same dose and dosage form and having the same action, as original medicine arrived in the address after expiration of patent protection on active agent.
Generic replacement - leave according to the recipe of the doctor which is written out on original medicine, the generic medicine identical original on the chemical composition and dosage.
The clinical protocol - the regulating document determining requirements and amount of accomplishment of medical care to the patient in case of certain disease with certain syndrome or in case of certain clinical situation in the medical organization.
Medicinal committee treatment-and-prophylactic the organizatsiirabochy body exercising control of the organization of scheduled, diagnostic and medical maintenance, implementation of modern medical and diagnostic technologies, and also rational use of medicines in medical practice.
The main (vital) medicines - the medicines satisfying the need for public health care which shall be available at any time, in enough and in the corresponding dosage forms.
Therapeutic replacement - replacement with the druggist of the medicine which is written out by the doctor by other medicine from the same pharmacological or therapeutic group, equivalent on therapeutic impact, but excellent on the chemical composition.
VEN/ABC the analysis - the analysis of feasibility of purchase costs of medicines. In case of its carrying out the list of the medicines which were purchased by the organization of health care for the last year in the decreasing procedure on the spent amounts is constituted. On each line item the share of costs is calculated. Further all medicines of the list are classified by the VEN system. V - vital drugs (Vital), E - the major drugs (Essential) and N (Non-essential) - minor drugs (symptomatic drugs for treatment of not life-threatening diseases). Medicines of the classes V and E are listed in the List of the vital medicines of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Further the list is divided into three classes: class A (drugs for which 50-60% of the amount of financing are spent), In (20-30% of the amount of financing) and With (10-20% of the amount of financing). Analysis results show whether financial resources are reasonablly spent for drugs in the specific organization of health care.
GMP (good manufacturing practice) - rules of production organization and quality control of medicines.
SWAp (Sector wide approuch) - the shirokosektoralny approach applied when financing the National program of reforming of health care of the Kyrgyz Republic "Manas taaly" for 2006-2010. Distinctive feature of shirokosektoralny approach with assistance of development of health care sector is accumulation of means of the donor organizations in single pool (fund), possibility of the direction of funds for support of current expenses of health care. At the same time the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic acts as the executive agency.
The state medicinal policy of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2007-2010
The state medicinal policy is important component of national policy in the field of health care. The state medicinal policy operating during the period from 1998 to 2005 caused high-quality changes and dynamic development of the pharmaceutical sector of the country.
In the priority directions of the National program of reform of health care of the Kyrgyz Republic "Manas taaly" for 2006-2010, the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the order of the Government of February 16, 2006 No. 100 "About the National program of reform of health care of the Kyrgyz Republic "Manas taaly" for 2006-2010" it is designated that improvement of service quality of health care is carried out by implementation of mechanisms of rational pharmaceutical management.
Provision of medicines of the population of the Kyrgyz Republic is one of the most important tasks of the state. Use of medicines plays key role in prevention and treatment of diseases.
However the problems connected with access of the population to drugs and their rational use remain urgent and have political and social value.
Purposes of the State medicinal policy
The purposes of the State medicinal policy of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2007-2010 (further - the State medicinal policy) are ensuring the guaranteed access of the population of the Kyrgyz Republic to highly effective, safe, high-quality medicines at reasonable prices and their rational use.
Main objectives of the State medicinal policy:
- strengthening of the state pharmaceutical system by enhancement of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of drug circulation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.