of December 27, 2006 No. 889
About approval of the Regulations on forming of the list of persons needing receipt of subsidies from the republican budget for the initial contribution or interest rates on acquisition of housing built on the terms of mortgage lending
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on forming of the list of persons needing receipt of subsidies from the republican budget for the initial contribution or interest rates on acquisition of housing built on the terms of mortgage lending (further - the Provision).
2. In case of the solution of questions of issue of subsidies from the republican budget for the initial contribution or interest rates on acquisition of housing built on the terms of mortgage lending it is strict to ministries, state committees, administrative departments, local public administrations, and also other state bodies to be guided by requirements of the Provision.
3. Publish this Resolution in mass media.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on department of construction, development of transport and communications of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Acting as Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 27, 2006 No. 889
This Provision regulates procedure for inclusion of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in the list of persons having the right to mortgage subsidies.
2. Forming of the list of persons needing receipt of mortgage subsidies is performed by the authorized state body determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic according to the provided quota to the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments, local public administrations, and also other state bodies (further - State agencies).
3. The citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic has rights of inclusion in the list to receipt of mortgage subsidies:
- living in the territory of this administrative and territorial unit at least 3 years;
- not having the parcel of land which is earlier provided under individual housing construction in all territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- premises (the house, the apartment) which does not have in property;
- premises (the house, the apartment) having in property which living space does not meet the established sanitary standards and the requirements;
- not making within the last 5 years of the civil actions directed to deterioration in the housing conditions expressed in alienation of the premises which are available in property to the third parties by the conclusion of transactions of purchase and sale, exchange, donation, etc.
4. State agencies draw up the credit folder on persons applying for receipt of mortgage subsidies and send to authorized body for removal at consideration of the commission. The credit folder consists of the following documents:
- the statement in the established form;
- copy of the identity document;
- the reference of the State agency on registration of the rights to real estate under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic about absence on the property right of the premises or the parcel of land which is earlier allocated under individual housing construction;
- copy of the service record;
- the act of inspection of housing conditions (in the presence in personal or joint property of premises);
- the reference from the residence of family composition;
- the documents confirming data on sources of the income;
- the obligation about return of the obtained credit and about payment of the added percent.
5. Considering that mortgage subsidies are allocated for the purpose of fixing of personnel of State agencies, rendering assistance to the solution of housing problems of youth, young families, persons receiving mortgage subsidies need to sign standard agreements on the conditions determined by authorized state agency.
6. For approval of the list of persons receiving mortgage subsidies, the joint order of the Ministry of Economics and finance of the Kyrgyz Republic and authorized state agency creates the commission as a part of at least seven people where representatives enter:
- Office of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Ministry of Economics and finance of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- The state agency on registration of the rights to real estate under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- passport and visa service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- The state agency on architecture and construction under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- relevant organ of local self-government;
- other representatives (in coordination).
7. The organization of activities of the commission, and also preparation of necessary documents for carrying out commission sessions is assigned to authorized state agency.
8. The commission in accordance with the established procedure starts studying of the arrived credit folders of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic for inclusion in the list of persons having the right to mortgage subsidies and only after receipt of complete packet of required documents makes the decision on inclusion in the list.
9. The commission performs the activities on periodic basis, but at least once a month. The current work of the commission is carried out by authorized state agency.
10. The decision of the commission is drawn up by the relevant protocol which is the basis for preparation of the decision of authorized state agency on allocation of mortgage subsidies.
11. The Ministry of Economics and finance of the Kyrgyz Republic and authorized state agency develop procedure about the sizes and conditions of provision of mortgage subsidies.
12. The citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic submitting documents for inclusion in the list of persons having the right to mortgage subsidies, and also the State agencies which issued documents bear responsibility for their reliability.
13. If person who received mortgage subsidy cannot further for any reasons make payment for mortgage loan and on interest rates, or violated terms of the contract, the agreement on receipt of subsidy is terminated according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.