of November 16, 2006 No. 795
About accreditation of conformity assessment bodies in the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic", the Decree of the acting president of the Kyrgyz Republic "About institutional and structural transformations in the field of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" of April 30, 2005 the No. 149 Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Form the Kyrgyz center of accreditation under the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic in form of business of organization and determine it national authority by accreditation of conformity assessment bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Determine that work on accreditation of the certification bodies and test laboratories working in the sphere of obligatory certification performs national authority on accreditation of conformity assessment bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Determine that in the Kyrgyz Republic mutual recognition of results of accreditation of foreign accreditation bodies is performed by means of the conclusion in accordance with the established procedure of bilateral and multilateral agreements.
Unilaterally the accreditation which is carried out by foreign accreditation bodies - the members who joined agreements on mutual recognition of the international organizations for accreditation of ILAC, IAF is recognized.
4. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 18.02.2013 No. 86.
5. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 18.02.2013 No. 86.
6. Approve enclosed:
- Regulations on national accreditation system in the Kyrgyz Republic;
7. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 18.02.2013 No. 86.
8. Recommend to Administration of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic (in coordination) to resolve issue of allocation of administration rooms for implementation of activities of the Kyrgyz center of accreditation under the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic.
9. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 18.02.2013 No. 86.
10. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 18.02.2013 No. 86.
11. Ceased to be valid the Order of the Government KR of December 8, 2009 No. 751.
12. Recognize invalid:
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 1, 1999 No. 57 "Strategic directions of state policy (Concept) in the field of standardization, metrology, certification and product quality control till 2001";
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 24, 1999 No. 466 "About national accreditation system of the Kyrgyz Republic in fields of activity on assessment of conformity of products, processes and services to the established requirements".
13. Publish this resolution in mass media.
15. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 18.02.2013 No. 86.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 16, 2006 No. 795
This Regulations on national accreditation system in the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Provision) establish:
principles of creation, functioning, field of distribution and structure of national accreditation system of conformity assessment bodies;
functions of the main participants of accreditation;
general procedure for work on accreditation.
The provision is developed according to international standards in the field of accreditation of ISO/MEK 17011 conformity assessment bodies and others.
In this Provision the following determinations are applied:
Accreditation - the procedure by means of which the accreditation body officially recognizes competence of the legal entity of accomplishment of specific assessment works of compliance.
The appeal - request of conformity assessment body about review of the negative decision made by accreditation body on the desirable status of accreditation.
The certificate of accreditation - the official document, confirmatory that accreditation is issued for certain area.
Inspection check-up - enrollment of types of activity, except repeated assessment, on monitoring of continuous accomplishment to accredited bodies on assessment of conformity of requirements to accreditation.
The inspecting body - body which performs assessment of conformity by the observations and conclusions accompanied with the corresponding testing and measurements.
The inspecting bodies can be created according to the types provided in the ISO/MEK standard 17020, and will be accredited on voluntary basis.
Consultation - participation in any activities of the conformity assessment body which is subject to accreditation.
National authority on accreditation - the body authorized by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to carry out works on accreditation and to represent the Kyrgyz Republic in the international and regional organizations for accreditation.
Area of accreditation - specific services in assessment of conformity on which accreditation is requested or is already this.
Conformity assessment body - the legal entity who is carrying out assessment works of compliance.
Assessment of conformity - the activities connected with direct or indirect determination of the fact that relevant requirements are fulfilled.
Note: within this resolution and the ISO/MEK 17011 standard assessment of conformity is understood as confirmation of conformity, control, testing, measurements.
Assessment - the process which is carried out by accreditation body for determination of competence of conformity assessment body on the basis of the specific standard(s) and/or other regulating documents and for certain area of accreditation.
The claim - unlike the appeal is the dissatisfaction expressed by person or the organization to accreditation body, concerning activities of this body or accredited body for assessment of conformity in case person or the organizations expect to receive the answer.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.