of February 25, 2022 No. 88
About approval of the Single regulations on the notification procedure of authorized body about the beginning or the termination of activities
For the purpose of ensuring execution of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About licensing, allowing and notifying procedures" and the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 24, 2020 No. UP-6044 "About Measures for Cardinal Enhancement of Licensed and Allowing Procedures", and also determinations of the single unified procedure for the beginning and the termination of the types of activity performed according to the procedure of the notification of authorized body, the DECIDES: Cabinet of Ministers
Standard structure of Appeal council on consideration at the republican level of the administrative claims connected with the beginning or the termination of activities (further - Appeal council) according to appendix No. 2.
2. Determine that heads of the relevant state bodies and organizations bear the personal responsibility for reliability of the information provided by state bodies and the organizations through information systems for the requests arriving through the Single portal of interactive state services and the information system "License".
3. To authorized bodies of republican level on adoption of notifications on the beginning or the termination of activities to approve structure of Appeal council on consideration of claims in a month.
4. To the ministry of construction together with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan till April 1, 2022 to make the offer on approval of the Passport of the notification on the beginning of installation and construction works in the Cabinet of Ministers.
6. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
a) hold address and subject propaganda events for the population and subjects of entrepreneurship on implementation of notifying procedures through the information system "License" and the Single portal of interactive state services;
b) together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
7. Make changes and additions to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 3.
8. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 4.
9. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan on financial and economic questions and reducing poverty - the Minister of Economic Development and reducing poverty of Kuchkarov D. A. and Minister of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan Davletov R. K.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 25, 2022 No. 88
1. This Provision determines procedure for the direction to authorized body of the notification on the beginning and the termination of activities (actions) for which implementation the notification, control of activities of informers and conducting their accounting is required.
2. Types of activity (actions), performed in notifying procedure, are determined by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About licensing, allowing and notifying procedures".
Occupation is forbidden by types of activity (actions) performed in notifying procedure, without notice authorized bodies in the sphere of notifying procedures.
3. In this Provision the following basic concepts are used:
the activities (actions) performed in notifying procedure - the types of activity which are not requiring decision making by authorized body to start activities (actions), but performed by acceptance by legal entities and physical persons on themselves obligations on observance of the requirements established in acts of the legislation and conditions for ensuring state regulation, and also accounting of the subjects who are engaged in the related activity and control of their activities;
informers - the physical persons or legal entities which sent to authorized body the notification and included in the register of notifications;
the notification - the data sent by informers to authorized body for a start (termination) of implementation of activities (actions) in notifying procedure;
authorized bodies in the field of notifying procedures (further - authorized bodies) - state body (its territorial subdivision) or other organization for acceptance of notifications, regulation of the separate types of activity performed in notifying procedure and to maintaining the register of notifications;
the information system "License" (further - IS "License") - the special electronic system with possibility of interdepartmental electronic interaction covering all processes connected with licensing, allowing and notifying procedures;
confirmation - the electronic document which is confirming the notification with informers of authorized body about the beginning or the termination of the activities, having matrix barcode (QR code) automatically created through IS "License" in standard form according to appendix No. 1 * to this Provision;
requirements and conditions to activities implementation - set of the requirements and conditions obligatory for accomplishment by informers in case of occupation the type of activity performed in notifying procedure and also No. No. 2 established by passports according to appendices - 27 * to this Provision (further - passports);
the register of notifications - the databases of authorized bodies keeping the information about the informers performing activities in notifying order, and also activities of which it is suspended, renewed, stopped;
the claim - the address in which the requirement about recovery of the violated rights and protection of legitimate interests of informers, discordant with actions (failure to act) of authorized body is stated.
4. Informers direct the notification on the beginning or the termination of the activities electronically through the Single portal of interactive state services (further - EPIGU) or IS "License" prior to the activities performed in notifying procedure.
The notification can go through IS "License" or EPIGU daily within 24 hours, irrespective of days off and holidays.
At the same time the authorized body is considered notified from the moment of receipt of the notification through IS "License" or EPIGU.
5. Types of activity for which implementation the notification of authorized body is required are established by the law.
Occupation is forbidden by the types of activity performed in notifying procedure, without notice authorized body.
6. Requirements and conditions to the activities (actions) performed in notifying procedure are:
obligatory observance of requirements and conditions, stipulated in Item 9 passports, and acceptance on obligations on their accomplishment;
ensuring the accuracy of the information specified in the notification;
obligatory registration of cases of the conclusion of new employment contracts with workers, introduction of amendments to agreements and their terminations, and also information on the existing employment contracts in interdepartmental hardware and software system "Single national system of work" - in case of availability of such requirement to employees for implementation of the related activity (actions);
the notification of authorized body within ten working days after registration of change of the name, legal address of the informer or opening of branch and representation through personal office in IS "License" or EPIGU.
7. Cases of gross violation of requirements and conditions to the activities (actions) performed in notifying procedure it is established in passports.
8. Informers to start implementation of activities send to authorized body by means of IS "License" or EPIGU the notification with use of the digital signature (further - the EDS) (informers - physical persons instead of the EDS can also use the Mobile-ID system).
9. In case of the direction of the notification the type of the activities planned to implementation or its part is chosen and are entered data, stipulated in Item 6 passports for the corresponding type of activity (are loaded).
At the same time (loaded) relevant documents attached to the notification shall be electronically (in the PDF, PNG or JPEG format).
10. The requirement of other documents, except data and documents, stipulated in Item 6 passports, is not allowed
11. Informers in case of the direction of the notification shall confirm compliance to requirements and conditions, stipulated in Item 9 passports.
12. For the direction of the notification collection at the rate to 50 percent of basic settlement size is levied (except for notifications on the beginning of retail trade by alcoholic products and realization of alcoholic products by catering establishments).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.