of December 21, 2022 No. UP-268
O additional measures for support of export activities of subjects of entrepreneurship
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 28, 2022 No. UP-60 "About the Strategy of Development for New Uzbekistan for 2022 - 2026", and also for the purpose of creating favorable conditions for promotion of domestic production on the new perspective markets by additional support of export activities:
the subjects of entrepreneurship which are timely repaying the credits issued at the expense of the financial resources provided by the Agency of promotion of export for financing preexport and connected with export of trading activities are allowed to allocate additional loans in proportion to the extinguished part of the credit;
for a period of up to January 1, 2024 when exporting products from fabrics, knitted cloth and finished sewing and knitted goods to the states of Europe, Turkey, Morocco, North and South America, the Arab states, Korea and Japan subsidies for compensation of 70 percent of expenses on transportation are provided.
2. Government commission concerning foreign trade, investments, development of the local industry and technical regulation (Zh. Hodzhayev) in two weeks to make corresponding changes to procedures for provision by the Agency of promotion of export of financial resources to commercial banks for the credits for the trading activities connected with export and preexport financing, and also compensation of part of expenses on transportation when exporting.
3. Make changes to some presidential decrees of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
4. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the deputy prime minister Zh. A. Hodzhayev.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 21, 2022 No. UP-268
1. The fourth Item 5 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 21, 2020 to state the paragraph to No. UP-6091 "About Measures for Further Expansion of Financial Support of Export Activities" in the following edition:
"In case of repayment at the scheduled time of the determined part of the credits issued at the expense of the financial resources provided by the Agency of promotion of export for financing preexport and connected with export of trading activities, to subjects of entrepreneurship additional loans in proportion to the extinguished part of the credit are allocated".
2. In the paragraph the second Item 2 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 31, 2022 No. UP-145 "About Additional Measures for Ensuring Price Stability in the Consumer Markets and to Increase in Effectiveness of Anti-monopoly Measures" of the word "vegetable oil, including cotton, sunflower," shall be replaced with words "oils cotton, sunflower, corn and soy,".
3. In the paragraph the second Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 30, 2022 the word "narkhining" to replace No. UP-228 "About Measures for Further Expansion of the Export Potential of Subjects of Entrepreneurship" in the text in state language with the word "kiymatining".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.