of December 29, 2006 No. 264-FZ
About development of agricultural industry
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on December 22, 2006
Approved by Council of the Russian Federation on December 27, 2006
1. This Federal Law governs the relations arising between the citizens and legal entities recognized based on this Federal Law as agricultural producers, other citizens, legal entities, public authorities in the field of development of agricultural industry.
2. This Federal Law establishes the legal basis of realization of the state social and economic policy in the field of development of agricultural industry as economic activity on production of agricultural products, rendering services for the purpose of providing the population with the Russian provisions, the industry with agricultural raw materials and assistance to sustainable development of the territories of rural settlements and the corresponding mezhselenny territories (further - sustainable development of the rural territories).
Legal regulation of the relations in the field of development of agricultural industry, sustainable development of the rural territories is performed by this Federal Law, other Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, the laws and other regulatory legal acts of subjects of the Russian Federation, regulatory legal acts of local government bodies.
1. For the purpose of this Federal Law agricultural producers are recognized the organization, the individual entrepreneur (further - agricultural producer) performing production of agricultural products (including organic products, agricultural products and food with the improved characteristics), its primary and subsequent (industrial) conversion (including on leased fixed assets) according to the list approved by the Government of the Russian Federation and realization of these products provided that in the income of agricultural producers from sales of goods (works, services) the share of the income from realization of these products constitutes at least than seventy percent for calendar year.
2. Agricultural producers are recognized also:
1) the citizens conducting personal subsidiary farm according to the Federal Law of July 7, 2003 No. 112-FZ "About personal subsidiary farm";
2) the agricultural consumer cooperatives (overworking, sales (trade), servicing (including credit), supplying, procurement), created according to the Federal Law of December 8, 1995 No. 193-FZ "About agricultural cooperation" (further - the Federal Law "About Agricultural Cooperation");
3) peasant farms according to the Federal Law of June 11, 2003 No. 74-FZ "About peasant farm".
1. For the purpose of this Federal Law the baking plate farm-production is recognized set of types of economic activity on cultivation, production and conversion according to agricultural products, raw materials and food, including rendering the corresponding services.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.