It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 17, 2005
of August 12, 2005 No. 440
About approval of the Code of the data which are the state secret
According to Articles 10, 11, 12, 13 Laws of Ukraine "About the state secret", Procedure for the organization and providing the mode of privacy in public authorities, local government bodies, at the companies, in organizations and the organizations, the approved resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 02.10.2003 No. 1561-12, of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Code of the data which are the state secret which is attached.
2. To provide to the head of department of protection of the state mystery of Department of strategic planning and information and analytical providing the Security Service of Ukraine provision in accordance with the established procedure of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. To acquaint staff of the Security Service of Ukraine in part which concerns with the order.
4. Declare invalid the order of the Chairman of the Security Service of Ukraine of 01.03.2001 No. 52, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 22.03.2001 for No. 264/5455.
V.i.o. Chairman of Service
Approved by the Order of the Security Service of Ukraine of August 12, 2005, No. 440
1. According to the Law of Ukraine "About the state secret" the Code of the data which are the state secret (further - SSGT), is the single registration form of these data in Ukraine. From the moment of publication of SSGT the state provides protection and legal protection of data which are registered in it.
SSGT is created by the Security Service of Ukraine based on decisions of the state experts in secrets, and in cases, the stipulated in Article 12 Laws of Ukraine "About the state secret", - on accomplishment of the judgments.
In case of inclusion in SSGT of information which does not meet categories and the requirements the stipulated in Article 8 Laws of Ukraine "About the state secret", or violations of established procedure of reference of information to the state secret the interested citizens and legal entities have the right to appeal relevant decisions judicially.
2. Registration of data in SSGT is the basis for provision to the document, product or other material data carrier containing these data, security classification which answers degree of the privacy established for them in SSGT.
3. Changes to SSGT are made not later than three months from day of obtaining by the Security Service of Ukraine of the relevant decision of the state expert in secrets.
4. Maintenance of the text of SSGT in control condition in state bodies, local government bodies, at the companies, in organizations and the organizations is performed by regime confidential bodies based on publications in official publications.
5. The reducings given in SSGT mean:
The Autonomous Republic of Crimea - the Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
Naval Forces - Naval forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
VS - Supreme Court of Ukraine.
GPU - Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine.
GUR - Head department of investigation of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine.
GSh - General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
GAZhT - Public administration of rail transport of Ukraine.
State automated system, Ukrgosarkhiv - Public archive agency of Ukraine.
GBR - State bureau of investigations.
GKU - Ukroboronprom State concern.
GKA - State space agency of Ukraine.
GDIN - State department of Ukraine concerning execution of punishments.
GUIS - Public criminal and executive service of Ukraine.
GTS - State Customs Service of Ukraine.
GNAU - State Tax Administration of Ukraine.
GPS - State Border Service of Ukraine.
GPSU - the Public penitentiary service of Ukraine.
GSChS - Public service of Ukraine on emergency situations.
GSSSZI - Public service of special communication and information security of Ukraine.
GSSS - Public special service of transport of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine.
VS - Armed Forces of Ukraine.
KM - Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
GFS - Public fiscal service of Ukraine.
MEDT - Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
Ministry of Internal Affairs - Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
ME - Ministry of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry.
MZhKH - Ministry of questions of housing and communal services.
MFA - Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
Ministry of Emergency Situations - The ministry of Ukraine concerning emergency situations and for protection of the population against consequences of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash.
MTE - Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine.
MPP - Ministry of industrial policy of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.