of December 30, 2006 No. 284-FZ
About social guarantees and compensations by the serviceman passing military service in the military forming of the Russian Federation deployed in the territories of the Republic of Byelorussia, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic and also to persons working in these forming
Accepted by the State Duma on December 20, 2006.
Approved by the Federation Council on December 27, 2006.
The purpose of this Federal Law is strengthening of measures of social protection of the military personnel passing military service in the military forming of the Russian Federation deployed in the territories of the Republic of Byelorussia, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic, and also persons working in these forming.
The military forming of the Russian Federation deployed in the territories of the Republic of Byelorussia, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic for the purpose of this Federal Law are understood as associations, connections, military units and the organizations of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, other troops, military forming and bodies, and also military courts, military prosecutor's offices and military investigating bodies of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation (further - military forming).
1. The serviceman passing military service under the contract in military forming:
2) duration of the main leave for 15 days increases;
3) time of passing of military service to length of service for award of pension for long service in the preferential calculation according to the procedure determined by the Government of the Russian Federation is set off.
1. To persons working in military forming:
1) official pay rates (tariff charges) with increase for 50 percent are established;
2) free legal aid by bodies of military management of military forming within the functional obligations concerning labor activity is given in military forming.
2. According to the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation and according to the procedure, established by it, the salary can be paid to persons working in military forming in currency of the state in the territory of which military forming is deployed.
3. Commanders (chiefs) of military forming as officials of executive bodies and federal state bodies make notarial actions with participation of citizens of the Russian Federation from among persons working in military forming and members of their families in cases and procedure which are established by the Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation.
Voided according to the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of 08.11.2011 No. 309-FZ
Financing of the actions provided by this Federal Law is payment commitment of the Russian Federation.
This Federal Law becomes effective since January 1, 2007.
President of the Russian Federation
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.