of November 17, 2022 No. 20-T
About approval of regulations and rules of rational use and protection of subsoil
Based on Item 1 of article 69-1 of the Code of the Republic of Belarus on subsoil, Item 9 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of June 20, 2013 No. 503, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve regulations and rules of rational use and protection of subsoil Geonip 17.04.02-007-2022 "Environmental protection and environmental management. Subsoil. Requirements to accounting of amount of minerals and overburden breeds when mining by open method" (are attached).
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus of November 17, 2022 No. 20-T
1. This Regulations and rules of rational use and protection of subsoil (further – Geonip) establish single requirements to accounting of amount of minerals and overburden breeds (further – rocks) when mining by open method.
2. For the purposes of the presents Geonip terms and their determinations in the values established by the Code of the Republic of Belarus about subsoil (further – the Code about subsoil), and also the following terms and their determinations are applied:
the block – the part of ledge of pit developed with carrying out explosive works in case of multirow arrangement of explosive wells, limited on length to extreme explosive wells on width – slope of ledge and the last number of explosive wells;
zakhodka – the part of ledge of pit taken for one pass of vyemochno-loading machine;
operational accounting – accounting of amount of rocks on their average weight, number of the shipped transport vessels and by results of weighing;
ledge slope – inclined plane (seldom vertical) surface between the upper and lower platforms of ledge;
warehouse – one or several dumps of the minerals located in specially prepared territory (ground storages) or in special rooms (the closed warehouses);
transport vessel – the vehicle (the rail car, the car, etc.) used for transportation of rocks;
ledge – part of board of pit in step form.
3. Accounting of amount of rocks is performed based on its determination by results of geological and surveying works and according to operational accounting.
4. The amount of rocks taken for the accounting period is accepted according to operational accounting with the subsequent adjustment by results of geological and surveying works.
5. The quantity of the snow exported from pit together with rocks does not join in amount of rocks.
6. Geological and surveying ensuring mining operations is performed according to article 60 of the Code about subsoil.
7. Maintaining geological and surveying documentation is performed according to the resolution of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus of January 6, 2017 No. 3 "About geological and surveying documentation and procedure for its maintaining".
8. Amounts of rocks in the loosened condition by results of geological and surveying works are determined by methods of arithmetic average, horizontal and vertical sections, volume palette and the different ways providing necessary accuracy.
9. Amounts of rocks in the loosened condition are determined by methods of arithmetic average and horizontal sections by formula
where V – amount of zakhodka, m3;
Sv, Sn – the areas of sections respectively on the upper and lower brows of ledge, sq.m;
hcp – the average height of zakhodka, m.
In case of determination of amounts of rocks in the loosened condition by arithmetic average method the average height of zakhodka is determined by formula
where Zv and Zn – the amount of elevation marks respectively on the upper and lower brows of ledge in which measurements of height of zakhodka were taken;
nvi nn – number of points respectively on the upper and lower brows of ledge in which measurements of height of zakhodka were taken.
The method of arithmetic average is not applied if except brows of ledges additional points on working platforms or slopes of ledges were determined.
10. Amounts of rocks in the loosened condition are determined by method of vertical sections by formula
where S 1, Sn – the areas of sections on borders of zakhodka, sq.m;
S 2, S 3,..., Sn–1 – the areas of intermediate sections, sq.m;
1, a 2,..., an–1 – distances between sections, m;
n – number of sections.
If distances between sections identical, the formula has appearance:
where and – distance between sections, m;
S – areas of intermediate sections, sq.m;
n – number of sections.
The amount of rocks in the loosened condition between adjacent nonparallel sections is determined by formula
where S 1, S2 – the areas of sections, sq.m;
L 1, L2 – distances from the center of gravity of the corresponding section to the line of crossing of sections, m;
b – corner between sections, degrees;
r = 57,3 – number of degrees in radian.
11. The amount of rocks in the loosened condition is determined by method of volume palette by the following formulas:
where S – the area of rectangle of palette, sq.m;
– the amount of heights of rocks in the loosened condition in the tops of palette located in contour and on contour of the area of extraction of rocks, m;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.