of August 22, 2019 No. PP-4422
About the accelerated measures for increase in energy efficiency of industries of economy and the social sphere, implementation of energy-saving technologies and development of renewable energy resources
In the republic the long-term strategies of development of the oil and gas, electrical power, coal, chemical, construction industry aimed at providing dynamic growth of economy and increase in welfare of the population, uninterrupted satisfaction of demand for fuel and energy resources are implemented.
At the same time the operating capacities of fuel and energy industry not fully provide the growing need for energy resources, power consumption of domestic economy considerably exceeds average value of developed countries.
Only 10 percent from the total amount of the made electrical energy in the country are the share of share of the renewable energy resources developed generally by hydroelectric power stations now. Despite the available huge potential, possibilities of such renewable energy resources as the sun and wind are not fully used.
In this regard increase in energy efficiency of industries of economy and the social sphere, widespread introduction of energy-saving technologies and renewable energy resources shall become one of the urgent directions of state policy at the present stage.
For the purpose of the complex organization of works on increase in energy efficiency, widespread introduction of energy-saving technologies and renewable energy resources, cardinal decrease in power consumption of industries of economy and the social sphere by involvement of the available resources and uninvolved potential taking into account the best foreign practices, and also ensuring rational and effective use of fuel and energy resources:
1. Take into consideration that:
a) The law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About use of renewable energy resources" provides privileges and preferences in the field of use of renewable energy resources, including exemption:
all types of tax for a period of five years from the date of state registration of producers of installations of renewable energy resources;
the property tax for installations of renewable energy resources and the land tax on the sites occupied with these installations (rated power of 0,1 of MW and more), for a period of ten years from the moment of their input in operation;
the land tax persons using renewable energy resources in premises with blackout from the operating networks of energy resources for a period of three years, since month of use of renewable energy resources;
b) No. PP-3379 "About measures for ensuring rational use of energy resources" is established by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 8, 2017 procedure according to which since January 1, 2018:
during the designing, reconstruction, construction and commissioning of buildings and constructions of state bodies and organizations, and also apartment housing stock their inspection on compliance to town-planning regulations and rules regarding application of energy efficient and energy-saving technologies is carried out;
during the designing, reconstruction and construction of all buildings and constructions, except individual housing construction, obligatory installation of the certified solar water-heating installations for hot water supply, and also energy saving lamps is provided.
2. Recognize unsatisfactory work of the ministries and departments, companies and organizations of industries of economy and the social sphere on increase in energy efficiency, implementation of energy-saving technologies and development of renewable energy resources.
3. Specify the personal responsibility of the first heads of bodies of the public and economic board, chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokim of areas, Tashkent, areas and cities for acceptance of complex measures for increase in energy efficiency, to widespread introduction of energy-saving technologies and use of renewable energy resources in office buildings, settlements and on production facilities.
4. Approve the Comprehensive program of further increase in energy efficiency of industries of economy and the social sphere, implementation of energy-saving technologies and development of renewable energy resources developed by the Department of Energy, the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty, the Ministry of innovative development and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2019 - 2022 (further - the Comprehensive program) providing:
target parameters of further development of renewable energy resources according to appendix No. 1 with finishing their share by 2030 to more than 25 percent from the total amount of generation of electrical energy;
"Road map" of further increase in energy efficiency of industries of economy and the social sphere, and also development of renewable energy resources according to appendix No. 2;
b) measures for uninterrupted providing the social sphere with energy resources of objects (the educational organizations, including preschool, health care facilities) in regions, and also to decrease in energy consumption in the city of Nukus, the regional centers and the cities of areas for the account:
step-by-step installation of modern solar photo-electric stations and solar water heaters (except for the objects connected to centralized systems of heat supply) for providing with hot water supply and electrical energy, and also energy efficient systems of heating, including bivalent, including implementation of modern thermal pumps and recuperators;
improvements of system of thermal protection of buildings, installations of two-chamber and energy efficient window blocks, the touch sensors combined with LED sources and also recuperators of air and other systems;
c) installation of solar photo-electric stations (on average 2 kW) and solar water heaters (on average 200 liters) in private households;
d) replacement of non-standard gas burner devices by modern and energy efficient gas burner devices to residential customers, and also legal entities;
e) approval of the List of office buildings of state bodies and organizations, and also infrastructure facilities which are recommended to be equipped with solar photo-electric stations and solar water-heating installations, according to appendix No. 3.
5. Determine financing sources of actions of the Comprehensive program of means of the republican budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the republican budget of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, local budgets of areas and Tashkent, own means of physical persons and legal entities, and also preferential credit resources of the international financial institutions and foreign government financial institutions, means of technical assistance (grants) of foreign donors.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.