of January 15, 1993 No. 4301-1
About the status of Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of the Russian Federation and complete gentlemen of award of Glory
This Law special merits before the state and the people of Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of the Russian Federation and complete gentlemen of award of Glory are recognized, need of implementation by the state of the measures guaranteeing their economic and social wellbeing is recognized, their status is established and the appropriate rights and privileges are granted.
1. The citizens of Russia awarded ranks of the Hero of the Soviet Union, Hero of the Russian Federation and who are complete gentlemen of the Glory award shall bear adequately the high rank given by it, be example in accomplishment of civic and military duty, performed by other obligations established by the Constitution of the Russian Federation and the laws of the Russian Federation for citizens of Russia.
2. Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of the Russian Federation and complete gentlemen of award of Glory (further also - Heroes and complete gentlemen of award of Glory) on the questions regulated by this Law are accepted in first-priority procedure by heads and other officials of public authorities and local government bodies.
3. Public charitable associations (organizations) created by Heroes and complete gentlemen of award of Glory and consisting only of specified persons for effective fulfillment of the obligations, implementation of the rights, solutions of questions of the social protection and other authorized purposes and tasks which are not connected with business activity, have the rights and privileges provided to them by tax and other legislation of the Russian Federation and also have the right to the rooms equipped with telephone communication at the expense of means of the federal budget of the Russian Federation for implementation of the authorized activities, being exempted at the same time from payment of operation of the specified rooms and utilities, compensation for expenses on payment of use of phone in full according to the procedure, established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
1. The citizens awarded ranks of the Hero of the Soviet Union, Hero of the Russian Federation or who are complete gentlemen of the Glory award have the right to the privileges provided by Articles 2 - 9 these Laws, or to monthly money payment according to the procedure and the size, the stipulated in Article 9.1 presents of the Law, and privilege, stipulated in Item 2 these Articles.
2. Heroes and complete gentlemen of award of Glory which according to article 9.1 of this Law establishes monthly money payment have the right to the privileges provided by Articles 2, of 3, Items 1, 2 and 4 Articles 4 (regarding first-priority servicing in out-patient and polyclinic organizations of all types and types; extraordinary hospitalization, treatment in hospitals, hospitals, hospitals; first-priority providing with the drugs acquired according to recipes of the doctor, delivery according to the conclusion of the doctor of drugs to the house; first-priority receipt of the permit in sanatorium, dispensary or rest house once a year), Items 3, 4 and 6, Item 7 (regarding extraordinary use of all types of service of communication, extraordinary installation of home telephone numbers, the extraordinary equipment of premises of means of the non-departmental security alarm system) Articles 5, Items 3 and 4 of Article 6, Article 7 (except for free visit of the state museums, art galleries, showrooms and centers and exposures placed in them, exhibitions and fairs), Items 1 - 3 Articles 8, Items 1 and 2 of article 9 of this Law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.