of May 26, 1995 No. 185
About approval of the Regulations on installation and operation of metering devices of water and gas in dwelling stock and subjects to welfare appointment
For the purpose of economical expenditure of drinking water and natural gas the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on installation and operation of metering devices of water and gas in dwelling stock and subjects to welfare appointment according to appendix.
2. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and city of Tashkent, ministries, departments, corporations, associations, concerns:
to perform commissioning of again under construction apartment houses and subjects to welfare appointment since January 1, 1996 only after installation at the consumer of metering devices of water and gas;
till September 1, 1995 to develop and approve regional (city) programs for the step-by-step translation of the existing housing and subjects to welfare appointment to commercial accounting of energy carriers with use of metering devices of water and gas.
3. To provide to the ministry of public service of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the relevant ministries and departments builders of housing and subjects to welfare appointment as household gas and water meters according to their requests.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Yunusov R. R.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 26, 1995 No. 185
1. This provision regulates procedure for installation and operation of metering devices of energy carriers (water and gas) in housing and subjects to welfare appointment, and also settlement between supply agencies of energy carriers and the consumer.
2. The provision provides phased transition on general use of metering devices when settlings with the consumer of energy carriers (water and gas).
Metering devices of energy carriers - the calculating devices performing direct quantitative accounting of real amount of water and the gas passing through the pipeline section, the satisfying both parties (the consumer and the supplier) regarding accuracy, stability of measurements of energy carriers (water, gas).
Metering devices of water and gas shall have the scale expressed in the units of measure accepted in Uzbekistan be issued on the gradation necessary and sufficient for measurement of various quantitative flows and meet requirements of technical regulations or standards for safe engineering, operation, repair suitability, interchangeability, easy access to indicator devices.
Energy carriers - the combustible gas and drinking water given by the supplier to the consumer and meeting the requirements of technical regulations or standards.
The supplier - the companies which are the part of the Uzkommunkhizmat Agency, JSC Uztransgaz and other departments performing preparation and water supply and gas directly to the consumer.
The consumer - the owner of housing (the owner, the tenant, partnership of owners of the privatized housing, makhallinsky committee), the object of sotskultnaznacheniye and other companies using energy carriers for satisfaction of the requirements.
1. Special metering devices of water and gas, last testing and entered in the state register of measuring instruments of the Republic of Uzbekistan, established on inputs of networks of water supply and gas supply of consumers are used to accounting of energy carriers.
2. Metering devices of energy carriers shall satisfy the consumer and the supplier on the accuracy of the measured product and on gradation to correspond to expected maximum consumption.
3. Units of measure of scale of metering devices are expressed in the physical quantities of the International System of Units (SI) accepted in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. Any types of metering devices of energy carriers meeting the requirements of technical regulations or standards corresponding to the measured amounts of energy carriers and provided in this region with the specialized repair and testing equipment are applied to installation.
1. Phased transition on universal accounting of energy carriers in process of market saturation is established by metering devices of water and gas.
2. In case of new construction object is accepted in operation with the established metering devices of energy carriers, the cost of devices and works on installation of metering devices is provided in estimates.
In case of capital repairs and reconstruction the cost of devices and works on their installation is determined by estimates on overhaul and reconstruction.
3. Installation of metering devices of water and gas in the existing dwelling stock, sotskultnaznacheniye objects, other companies is made on contractual and contractual basis with owners of object.
1. Installation of metering devices of energy carriers in again under construction and existing housing, organizations of sotskultnaznacheniye and other companies is made by the specialized organizations having the right to carrying out these works according to the design estimates.
2. On each established metering device of energy carriers the individual draft or the project of binding of the repeated decision is developed.
3. Metering devices of energy carriers are established in the places providing open entry of service personnel, visual inspection of integrity and technical condition of devices, possibility of removal of indications of the shkalno-digital device, and also meeting the requirements of safe engineering.
4. Metering devices of energy carriers are established at the expense of the homeowner or subject to welfare appointment.
The cost of the metering devices established at the expense of means of the supplier is compensated by the homeowner or subject to welfare appointment during warranty period of operation of the device.
1. Operation of metering devices of energy carriers provides:
installation and replacement of the failed devices;
the maintenance of metering devices including control of indications and technical condition of devices, periodic testing works, repair of devices;
creation of contractual documentation.
2. Operation of metering devices of energy carriers, maintenance, control of indications, carry out testing and repair work the specialized organizations having the corresponding testing equipment and licenses for the right of carrying out the specified works.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.