of November 9, 2022
About circus and circus art
This Law determines legal and social and economic bases of state policy in the field of circus and circus art, governs the relations arising in connection with creation and public display of circus representations, determines the legal basis of activities of circuses and form of its state support, and also is directed to esthetic education of citizens, satisfaction of their creative requirements and protection of interests in circus art.
For the purposes of this Law the following basic concepts are applied:
1) attraction - the central number of circus representation differing in novelty aspects, stunt saturation, high mastery and spectacular effects;
2) non-state circus - the circus created by physical or non-state legal entities;
3) the state circus - the circus created by public authority;
4) the director (the production director, the art director, the ballet master-director, the conductor-director, the chorus master-director) - the physical person creating the circus work or its separate part on the basis of the independent art decision;
5) circus - the theatrical and concert organization of culture which main activities is creation and public display in live execution before the audience of circus representations (numbers, attractions, programs, performances) in special spectacular construction with dome-shaped covering and arena;
6) circus performers are actors of horse genre, trainers, clowns, illusionists, acrobats, musicians and other actors who entertain public in circuses, play representations and show separate circus numbers, perform music of circus numbers;
7) circus number - the circus work performed by one or more circus performers;
8) creative specialists of circus are screenwriters, directors, choreographers, directors, circus performers;
9) the circus work - creative and organized set of elements which cornerstone the complete art and circus image is;
10) circus festivals (reviews, tenders) - type of creative competition, public display of achievements of circus art;
11) circus activities - creative, productive, economic, technical, scientific, educational activity on creation, distribution, preserving cultural values in the field of circus art by means of display of works of circus art, holding concert and spectacular actions and participation in them;
12) subjects of circus activities - legal entities or physical persons, being participants of legal relationship in the field of circus activities;
13) the program of circus representation - set of the works of circus art which are publicly performed during the certain period;
14) the circus producer - the physical person or legal entity organizing creation, public performance and (or) display of circus works (including tour performances);
15) the circus repertoire - set of the works which are publicly shown in circus or prepared for display to the audience for certain period;
16) circus performance - the subject and thematic circus work;
17) circus art - the type of performing art differing in spectacular nature, providing demonstration of force, skill, dexterity and courage, and also unusual and ridiculous action, trick (along with performance, dancing and musical art);
18) genres of circus art - the direction of the circus numbers esthetically close among themselves and having general functional sign (acrobatics, athletics, air and land gymnastics, training, juggling, illusion, clownery, pantomime, balancing act and others);
19) the screenwriter - the scriptwriter, musical and other work, specially created for circus representation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.