of November 4, 2022 No. 604
About questions of the state social order
For the purpose of enhancement of system of the organization and provision of services to the population, within implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the state social order", according to articles 13, of the 17th constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Regulations on procedure for carrying out tender of socially useful projects within the state social order according to appendix 1;
- Regulations on provision of social services by means of social coupons (vouchers) according to appendix 2.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About questions of the state social order" of December 15, 2017 No. 814.
3. To the ministries and administrative departments, local government bodies to take necessary measures for implementation of this resolution.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on management of control of execution of decisions of the President and the Presidential Administration Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 4, 2022 No. 604
1. This Provision establishes procedure for carrying out tender of socially useful projects according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the state social order".
The state social order is performed in the following spheres:
1) protection of socially unprotected categories of citizens, including the families and children who are in difficult life situation, elderly citizens and persons with disability;
2) support of youth;
3) education and education;
4) health and physical wellbeing;
5) medical care;
6) social entrepreneurship (business activity in the socially useful purposes);
7) reducing level of poverty;
8) environmental protection, including protection of disappearing plants and animals;
9) physical culture and amateur sport;
10) science, literature, art, culture, tourism;
11) human rights, including liquidation of racial, ethnic, religious, gender or any other form of discrimination, including protection of the victims of human trafficking;
12) public order and public consent;
14) help to migrants, displaced persons and refugees.
2. In this Provision the following concepts are used:
the state social order - the mechanism of realization of part of the republican, industry, regional or municipal social programs directed to rendering social services to the population or to achievement of other socially useful purposes by involvement in their realization of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, based on contractual relations, provided with financing from republican and/or local budgets;
authorized state body - state body which powers include provision of social services to the population or achievement of other socially useful purposes in the spheres provided in item one of this provision;
the state customer - authorized state body (or its territorial subdivision) or the local government body placing the state social order and controlling its execution;
the program of the state social order - set of the organizational, economic and technical measures approved by authorized state body or local government body and directed to provision of social services to the population and/or implementation of socially useful projects by means of placement of the state social order.
3. The purposes of the state social order are the solution of socially important problems of society and achievement of the socially useful purposes at the expense of means of republican and/or local budgets, and also by involvement of intellectual, personnel, material and other resources of legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and citizens.
Tasks of the state social order are:
1) increase in efficiency and quality of implementation of republican, industry, regional and municipal social programs;
2) accomplishment of obligations of the state in the sphere of providing human rights and freedoms taking into account gender equality;
3) stimulation of activities of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs for rendering social services and implementation of socially useful projects;
4) broad involvement of legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and citizens in the solution of social problems;
5) the solution of the social problems which are not covered or not enough state bodies and/or local government bodies covered by activities;
6) attraction to the social sphere of additional human, material, financial and other resources;
7) creation of alternative mechanisms for effective provision of social services to the population;
8) improvement of quality of social services;
9) effective use of the public funds used for implementation of social programs;
10) creation of the market of social services.
4. The state social order is created and placed on basis:
1) participations of citizens in identification of the most significant social problems requiring the solution and determinations of the socially useful purposes;
2) openness and transparency of procedures of placement of the state social order;
3) objectivity of assessment, unity of requirements and creation of equal conditions at all stages of placement of the state social order;
4) equal and open entry to information on placement and implementation of the state social order;
5) legality and justice;
6) individual approach to receivers of social services, accounting of their special needs and requirements;
7) prioritization of the programs directed to provision of social services to vulnerable segments of the population.
5. For the purpose of the organization of tender of socially useful projects the authorized state body or local government body planning to implement or realizing the state social order creates the register of these social problems and socially useful purposes which can be resolved and are reached by implementation of the state social order.
The register of these social problems and socially useful purposes shall be updated and be on permanent basis available to the population through the official sites of the state customer or in a different way, providing access for the public.
6. According to the register of these social problems and socially useful purposes, the authorized state body or local government body develops the program of the state social order (further - the program) for a period of 1 year up to 5 years.
7. The program shall provide:
1) the description of urgent social problems and socially useful purposes for the current time (with reasons, the corresponding calculations, statistical and other data) with their separation on administrative and territorial units and settlements in cases when there are territorial distinctions on these or those social problems or the socially useful purposes;
2) description of requirement and solution of social problems or achievement of the socially useful purposes of the program;
3) the expected results from program implementation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.