of October 22, 2022 No. 843
About approval of Rules of application of mandatory requirements concerning the separate wheel vehicles made in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and evaluating their compliance
According to the Decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of April 5, 2022 "About modification of the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of December 9, 2011 No. 877" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES: No. 45
2. To provide to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan primary state registration of the vehicles which underwent assessment of conformity according to this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 22, 2022 No. 843
1. Action of these rules of application of mandatory requirements concerning the separate wheel vehicles made in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and evaluating their compliance (further - Rules) extends to wheel vehicles of categories M, N with engine capacity more than 50 cm3 and with a maximum constructive speed more than 50 km/h and the trail cars to them of categories O, and also the self-propelling landing gear made by the manufacturer of the Republic of Kazakhstan who is in the register of domestic manufacturers of goods, works and services, released in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – the vehicle).
The document confirming finding of the manufacturer of vehicles of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the register of domestic manufacturers of goods, works and services the Industrial certificate issued by National chamber of entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of Atameken is.
The vehicles which underwent assessment of conformity according to requirements of these rules according to the paragraph 2 Items 1 of Section 1 of the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of wheel vehicles" (TR CU 018/2011) (further – TR CU 018/2011), are subject to primary registration in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In the registration certificate of such vehicle the following record "The CU Is Allowed to Be Operated Only in the territory of RK." is specified.
Components of vehicles pass assessment of confirmation of conformity according to requirements of TR CU 018/2011.
Components of vehicles do not pass assessment of confirmation of conformity if such components are intended for delivery to assembly production of vehicles (except components which confirmation of conformity as separate elements is provided by Rules of the UN) or intended as replaceable (reserve) parts for the vehicles which are in operation. For these purposes on the vehicle there shall be approval like transport means / landing gear of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. In Rules the concepts established by TR CU 018/2011, are used and also some terms which mean the following are applied:
1) release into the stream of commerce - permission to interested persons without restrictions to use and dispose of the vehicle (chassis) in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the special vehicle - the vehicle intended for accomplishment of special functions which require the special equipment;
3) the basic vehicle - the released vehicle which in general, or its main components in the form of body or the landing gear were used for creation of other vehicle;
4) primary registration – the state registration of the vehicle for the first time performed in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) rules of the United Nations (Rules of the UN) - the technical instructions accepted according to the Agreement on adoption of uniform technical instructions for wheel vehicles, equipment items and parts which can be established and/or used on wheel vehicles, and about conditions of the mutual recognition of the official approvals issued on the basis of these instructions, concluded in Geneva on March 20, 1958 (further – the Agreement of 1958), and which are appendices to the Agreement of 1958;
6) evidentiary materials - the documents containing information allowing to establish compliance of object of technical regulation to requirements of these rules;
7) the single vehicle - the vehicle made in the Republic of Kazakhstan in the conditions of serial production to which design in individual procedure changes before release into the stream of commerce were made; or out of serial production in individual procedure from assembly set;
8) the vehicle - the device on wheel to the course of categories M, N, O, intended for transportation of people, loads or the equipment installed on it;
9) type of the vehicle (chassis) - vehicles (chassis) with the general constructive signs fixed in the technical description manufactured by one manufacturer;
10) the certificate on assignment of the international identification code to the manufacturer of the vehicle – the document confirming assignment of the international identification code to the manufacturer of the vehicle registered as the legal entity or physical person registered as the individual entrepreneur, performing activities in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
11) safety control - complex of the actions directed to reduction of object of technical regulation in condition in case of which there is no unacceptable risk of damnification of life or to health of citizens, property of physical persons and legal entities, the state-owned and utility property, the environment;
12) the safety construction certificate of the vehicle of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the document on assessment of conformity of the vehicle certifying compliance of the these rules released the single vehicle to requirements issued by test laboratory;
13) approval like transport means / landing gear of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the document on assessment of conformity of the vehicle (chassis) certifying compliance of the released vehicles (chassis) to requirements of these rules issued by certification body;
14) certification body – accredited bodies on the certifications included in the Unified register of certification bodies and test laboratories (centers) of the Customs union and declared by the Republic of Kazakhstan for carrying out approval like the vehicle (chassis);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.