of September 23, 2022 No. 656
About approval of the Framework regulations on the mechanism of non-paid financing of projects of non-profit organizations
Based on parts (4) - (6) Article 5 and article 23 of the Law No. 86/2020 on non-profit organizations (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2020, No. 193, the Art. 370), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the Framework regulations on the mechanism of non-paid financing of projects of non-profit organizations it (is applied).
2. To bodies of the central and local public authority to develop and approve according to the competences regulations on provision of non-paid financing for the projects realized by non-profit organizations according to this Framework provision.
3. By provision to non-profit organizations of support in type of non-paid financing to bodies of the central and local public authority to apply provisions of this Framework provision.
4. Declare invalid the Order of the Government No. 503/2019 about approval of the Regulations on procedure for financing from the government budget of the cultural projects realized by non-profit organizations, and recognition voided the Orders of the Government No. 834/2014, with subsequent changes.
Minister of Finance
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of September 23, 2022 No. 656
1. The framework regulations on the mechanism of non-paid financing of projects of non-profit organizations (further - the Provision) establish general base, the principles, conditions and procedure for provision of non-paid financing for projects of non-profit organizations.
2. The non-profit organizations performing socially useful activities get financial support by non-paid financing of projects in any sphere of development according to the procedure, established by this Provision, and within the assignments which are annually approved on these purposes in the government budget and in territorial administrative budgets - units.
3. This Provision establishes the mechanism of non-paid financing of the projects which are of public interest of national, regional or local level which are implemented in the Republic of Moldova in various areas of development according to the established priorities according to national, county and regional policy.
4. Realization of this provision promotes promotion of the principles of democracy of participation, proper management, implementation of the best practices in the sphere of cooperation between civil society and bodies of the central and local public authority, and also will provide organizational development of the associative sector due to increase in degree of transparency, coordination and stability in promotion of the purposes of public interest.
5. For the purpose of this provision the following concepts designate:
the financing body - the bodies of the central and local public authority providing non-paid financing for projects implementation of non-profit organizations according to the established development priorities based on the held competitions with observance of the procedures described in this Provision;
the agreement of non-paid financing - the agreement signed according to the procedure, established by this Provision, between the financing body and one or several non-profit organizations which are beneficiaries of non-paid financing;
acceptable expenses - the expenses necessary on project implementation, being of public interest which the beneficiary of non-paid financial resources includes in the detailed project budget and requests them complete or partial covering from the public budget;
non-paid financing - the financial support provided by the state to non-profit organizations for projects implementation according to the development priorities established for each sphere, provided in the government budget and in budgets of administrative and territorial units;
the applicant - the non-profit organization requesting non-paid financial support for projects implementation, being of public interest, in any sphere of development;
the beneficiary - the applicant to whom the agreement of non-paid financing after application of the procedure of public selection of projects is awarded.
6. The principles which are the cornerstone of the mechanism of non-paid financing of projects of non-profit organizations:
transparency - availability to all concerned parties of information concerning the procedure of application, selection and award of non-paid financing;
free competition - providing conditions in order that the non-profit organizations performing the activities which are of public interest and being socially useful had the right to become beneficiaries of non-paid financing from the financing bodies on the basis of tender and according to the law;
the equal relation - non-discriminatory use of selection criteria for award of the agreement of non-paid financing so that any non-profit organization performing socially useful activities had equal chances of award of the agreement of non-paid financing;
harmony and simplicity - recognition of features of each category of non-profit organizations by creation of proper conditions for participation in the tenders of non-paid financing organized by the financing bodies;
dialogue - permanent and continuous communication for maintenance of mutual trust between the parties for identification and overcoming disagreements before they affect project deliverables. The principle of dialogue will promote increase in efficiency of interaction between authorities and civil society;
irreversibility - exception of possibility of the direction of non-paid financial resources on activities which accomplishment is already begun or complete for date of the conclusion of the agreement on financing;
ezhegodnost - annual holding open tenders on non-paid financing of projects of non-profit organizations by the state and use of the approved assignments in the government budget;
long-term financing - provision of non-paid financing by the state to non-profit organizations on the basis of open tenders on the projects provided according to the priorities announced by the financing body, on projects which effective period cannot be less than one year and more than three years. Financing of projects will be performed within the assignments approved for this purpose in the law on the annual budget;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.