of October 26, 2022 unitary enterprise No. 358
About introduction of temporary ban on export (export) from the Kyrgyz Republic of gold-bearing ore and gold-bearing concentrate
1. Establish since May 1, 2023 temporary ban, for a period of six months, on export (export) from the Kyrgyz Republic of gold-bearing ore and the gold-bearing concentrate got and made in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic (the CN FEA EEU classified by code 2616 90 000 0).
2. Provide to Kara-Balta Mining Plant open joint stock company exclusive right for conversion of gold-bearing ore and the gold-bearing concentrate got and made in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the State Customs Service under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Border service of the State committee of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the necessary measures directed to suppression of illegal commodity exportation, specified in Item 1 of this Decree.
4. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure:
- prolong each six months, since November 1, 2023, the temporary ban specified in Item 1 of this Decree;
- take other exhaustive measures following from this Decree.
5. To impose control of execution of this Decree on management of control of execution of decisions of the President and the Presidential Administration Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.