of November 2, 2022 No. PP-413
About additional measures for increase in efficiency of activities of greenhouse facilities
For the purpose of ensuring food security by delivery to the high-quality and guaranteed to agricultural products population of the country, creation of optimum conditions for cost-efficient functioning of greenhouse facilities and cold storage warehouses, and also additional stimulation of increase in the income of the population occupied in this sphere:
1. Implement the new mechanism of cultivation of products in greenhouse facilities and the directions of finished goods on the internal and external markets according to which Agency on development of gardening and greenhouse facility:
takes measures for delivery to greenhouse facilities of seeds, seedlings, mineral fertilizers and other material resources and purchase at them the grown-up products;
recommends to greenhouse facilities of experienced and skilled agronomists, entomologists and specialists of the laboratories performing activities in the republic on contractual basis;
renders assistance in creation of special nurseries on cultivation of the certified and guaranteed seeds and seedlings;
renders assistance in establishing cooperation activities, sorting, conversion, storage, packaging and export of the grown-up products on the basis of interaction with greenhouse facilities;
together with the Agency on quarantine and protection of plants fixes territorial inspectors and provides rendering services in the organization of protection of plants on the basis of the agreement.
2. Approve the offers of the Ministry of investments and foreign trade, the Central bank, the Ministry of Agriculture, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and khokimiyats of areas providing:
a) establishment of aggregate term of repayment of 14 years and prolongation from 3 to 5 years of grace period (prolongation of overdue main and interest-bearing debt according to the credit period) the credits allocated to greenhouse facilities and cold storage warehouses at the expense of means of the international financial institutions, the trust funds, Fund of reconstruction and developments in national and foreign currency. At the same time the guarantee and compensations of credit interests which are earlier provided by the State fund of support of business activity remain.
These privileges are provided according to the list created by results of studying by the Republican working group on improvement of financial condition and to development of greenhouse facilities;
b) allocation of the credits by commercial banks for a period of one year, including six-months grace period, for providing greenhouse facilities with current assets (on expenses on purchase of seeds, saplings, fertilizers, chemical means, hothouse materials and heating). At the same time:
these credits are financed by the budget advance allocated to Agency on development of gardening and greenhouse facility according to the procedure and on the conditions provided by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 6, 2022 No. PP-387;
bank loans in foreign currency are allocated at the expense of funds of the Agency of promotion of export for the current assets necessary for cultivation of export-oriented products in greenhouse facilities, at the rate 4 annual interest rates (from them margin of bank - 2 percent). At the same time as credit providing insurance policies of Uzbekinvest insurance company are accepted, 75 percent of expenses on insurance premiums - are compensated at the expense of means of the Agency of promotion of export;
repayment periods of the allocated credits are brought into accord with harvesting terms in greenhouses and its realization on the basis of what repayment schedules of the credits affirm;
c) to greenhouse facilities according to the procedure of exception during the period the amounts of penalty fee for untimely payment for natural gas are not charged from October 1, 2022 to April 1, 2023.
3. To provide to the ministry of investments and foreign trade together with the Central bank and commercial banks renewal in fifteen-day time in accordance with the established procedure of the credits in national and foreign currency, the stipulated in Item 2 presents of the resolution.
4. Establish procedure according to which:
a) loan repayment periods and their percent to commercial banks for greenhouse facilities are brought into accord strictly with the term of maturing of products;
b) the integral areas under construction of modern greenhouses and the centers of logistics of industrial type are exposed on open biddings by single lot (in the territory). At the same time the size of the allocated areas is determined by the Chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and hokimama of areas proceeding from conditions of regions.
5. Approve the Address list of providing with engineering and communication networks (drinking water and sewage, electrical energy and irrigation) greenhouse facilities in 2022-2023 according to appendix No. 1.
To the Ministry of Finance, Department of Energy, the Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of water economy together with Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and khokimiyats of areas to approve the Program of construction of power lines, leading of irrigational and meliorative networks and parameters of the budgetary funds allocated to the new greenhouses operating and created in the republic in 2022-2023 in a month. At the same time the allocated funds are considered within the budgetary funds provided for small industrial zones.
6. To the ministry of investments and foreign trade together with the Ministry of Agriculture and Embassies of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the foreign states:
in a month to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on creation in the territory of the traditional large export markets of the malls having complex of logistic opportunities, such as storage, sorting and packaging of fruit and vegetable products with participation of private sector;
take measures for non-admission of the financial losses resulting from the "unexpected" and unhealthy competition in the foreign markets, first of all by means of the long-term trade contracts signed with foreign partners on products shipped for export;
till the end of 2022 to provide the conclusion of intergovernmental agreements on opening of the new export markets in Japan, the Republic of Korea and the countries of Europe.
7. To the Antimonopoly Committee and the Department of Energy to take measures for suppression of appearance of "artificial" intermediaries and the prevention of unreasonable increase in prices in case of energy supply to the operating greenhouses receiving heat energy from thermal power plants and the centers in regions in a month.
8. To the Ministry of Agriculture together with the Ministry of investments and foreign trade to take measures for financing of purchase of cargo vehicles (with the refrigerator) in case of implementation of agrologistic projects at the expense of means of the international financial institutions for the purpose of expansion of deliveries of products which are grown up in greenhouses on the markets.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.