of December 14, 2006 No. PP-531
About measures for further development of production at the Samarkand automobile plant and to updating of the park of motor transport of the republic
For the purpose of further development and increase in competitiveness of the buses made in Uzbekistan and cargo vehicles, replenishment and updating of the park of vehicles of the republic, and also safety increase of passenger and goods transportation and reducing harmful emissions in the atmosphere:
1. Take into consideration that:
JSC Uzavtosanoat redeemed 50 percent of shares of Samkochavto Ltd, the Turkish companies "Koch" belonging to group therefore the company is transformed to Samarkand Automobile Plant LLC with the 100 percent Uzbek capital;
at the plant serial production of buses on the landing gear of production ISUZU Motors (Japan) which delivery is performed by the Japanese company "ITOChU Corporation" according to the signed delivery contracts of 3752 autosets, including in 2006 godu252 set, in 2007 - 1500 sets, in 2008 - 2000 sets is begun;
development of the business plan and feasibility statement on the project of long-term cooperation of JSC Uzavtosanoat with the Japanese companies "ITOChU Corporation" and "ISUZU Motors" on production organization of modern buses and cargo vehicles based on the Samarkand automobile plant is conducted.
2. Approve the proposal of JSC Uzavtosanoat and bank of Usak on creation and financing of the specialized leasing company "Uzavtosanoat-Leasing" with the start authorized capital of 6 billion bags for realization in leasing of products of Samarkand Automobile Plant LLC for a period of up to 5 years and rate of the income (margin) of leasing company no more than 5 annual interest rates.
3. Exempt for up to January 1, 2014 buyers of buses and cargo vehicles of production of Samarkand Automobile Plant LLC, including the Uzavtosanoatleasing leasing company, from payment of one-time collection in Republican road fund upon primary purchase of products of automobile works.
6. Prohibit since March 1, 2007 import to the Republic of Uzbekistan:
the vehicles of categories "Sq.m", "M3" and "N2" which were in operation;
new vehicles of the specified categories equipped with gasoline and diesel engines which level of toxicity does not conform to requirements of the ecological class "Euro-2", and since January 1, 2010 - the vehicles of special purpose which are not meeting the requirements of the ecological class "Euro-3", except for corresponding to the Commodity Nomenclatures of Foreign Economic Activity codes 8703 and 8705.
7. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested structures for the purpose of traffic safety control to develop in a month the regulatory base and the specific program of actions for step-by-step removal from operation of the buses and minibuses intended for public conveyance which useful life exceeds 10 years.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on deputy prime ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan Azimov R. S. and Shaismatov E. R.
Republic of Uzbekistan I. Karimov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.