of December 6, 2006 No. PP-524
About additional measures for stimulation of increase in professional level and qualification of health workers of average link
For the purpose of further enhancement of system of preparation and strengthening of work incentives of nurses with the higher education, increases in their role and responsibility at all stages of delivery of health care, and also creation of conditions and incentives for the continuous growth of their professional level and qualification:
1. Establish surcharges since January 1, 2007:
to nurses with the higher education in the amount of 10 percent from the tariff charge;
to the chief nurses in the amount of 5 percent from the tariff charge.
2. Increase since January 1, 2007 the maximum size of the allowance for duration of years of service of continuous work of the nurses with the higher education working in:
services of the emergency medical care, from 30 to 40 percent from the tariff charge;
other medical institutions, from 20 to 30 percent from the tariff charge.
3. Take into consideration that since 1999/2000 academic years departments of training of nurses with the higher education under medical faculties of the highest medical educational institutions train 645 experts working in operating rooms, delivery rooms, and also departments of anesthesiology and resuscitation of medical institutions.
Approve offers of the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education of the Republic of Uzbekistan on expansion, since 2007/2008 academic year, training of nurses with the higher education in the highest medical educational institutions, having approved at the same time the corresponding quotas for the territories where completeness of nurses in the higher education is insufficient.
4. To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education to take measures for ensuring educational process with necessary educational, educational and methodical and scientific literature for training of nurses with the higher education in connection with expansion of their preparation, and also to provide implementation in educational process of the advanced pedagogical technologies and further enhancement of training programs.
5. Determine that the graduates of departments of training of nurses of the top skills under the highest medical educational institutions studying at the expense of state grants are distributed for work in treatment-and-prophylactic and average special educational institutions of the republic with condition of obligatory working off at least three years.
6. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to provide when forming parameters of the Government budget for 2007 additional resources for financing of the actions specified in this resolution.
7. To the Ministry of Health together with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on deputy prime ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan Azimov R. S. and Kasymov R. S.
Republic of Uzbekistan I. Karimov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.