of October 26, 2022 No. PP-412
About additional measures for development of local aviamessages in the republic
For the purpose of creating favorable conditions for development of internal tourism and regional aviamessages in the Republic of Uzbekistan, satisfactions of demand of the population in aviamessages and developments of competitive environment in the field of civil aviation:
1. To the ministry of transport proceeding from demand and requirements of the population and foreign tourists to take measures on:
to opening since March, 2023 of regular aviamessages in such new directions as Samarkand - Nukus, Samarkand - Muynak, Samarkand - Termez, Bukhara - Termez, Namangan - Termez and Namangan - Nukus for the purpose of aviaconnection of regions;
to recovery of aviamessages with the Shakhrisabz and Sariosiye airports, and also on establishing air traffic with the Zomin airport for the purpose of further increase in tourist capacity of the Kashkadarya, Surkhandarya and Jizzakh regions;
to creation of single system of logistics by integration of the schedule of aviamessages with railway, bus and microbus routes, convenient for passengers.
2. For the purpose of development of internal tourism, rendering air transportation to passengers of services in reasonable prices and support of activities of airlines in the republic to extend till January 1, 2026 provision term to resident airlines of the Republic of Uzbekistan of subsidies from the republican budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the amount of 25 percent of cost of air tickets for flights on domestic tourist routes.
To the ministry of transport together with the Ministry of Finance in two-month time to introduce the draft of the order of the Government providing realization of provisions of this Item to the Cabinet of Ministers.
3. Take into consideration that:
a) in structure of JSC Uzbekistan Airports the low budget (low-cost) SILK AVIA LLC airline (further - airline) for the purpose of rendering local and international air transportation to the population of services in reasonable prices is created;
b) Strategy on the effective organization and development of activities of airline (further - Strategy) with involvement of foreign specialists is developed;
c) deposit payments for purchase of three air vehicles of the ATR72-600 model with technical and economic performances, optimum for airline, on local routes are performed, and also their technical inspection is performed;
d) the agreement on allocation from JSC Uzmilliybank of the credit of JSC Uzbekistan Airports in the amount of 50, is reached of 0 million US dollars for a period of 2 years, including six-months grace period, for financing of the initial expenses on implementation of actions determined within Strategy including acquisition of the main and replenishment of current assets;
e) according to Strategy by airline servicing on local routes is planned:
in the current year - 2 thousand passengers by accomplishment of 28 flights in week in 10 directions;
in 2023 - 9 thousand passengers by adjustment of 134 flights in week in 48 directions;
in 2024 - 14 thousand passengers by the organization of 216 flights in week in 54 directions;
e) the address of initial placement of air vehicles of airline determines the territory of the International airport "Tashkent" of Islam Karimov.
4. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of transport, the Ministry of Finance and JSC Uzbekistan Airports on purchase of three air vehicles of the ATR72-600 model in 2022 and import (on the basis of purchase and leasing) nine more air vehicles of the ATR model until the end of 2024 within strategy implementation.
5. On the credit of JSC Uzmilliybank allocated by JSC Uzbekistan Airways in the amount of 50, in 0 million US dollars:
as mortgage providing are provided property of JSC Uzbekistan Airways in the amount of 125 percent of cost of the credit allocated on 3 air vehicles of the ATR72-600 brand and the purchased air vehicles;
the expenses connected with principal debt, percent, the commission and other payments are made at the expense of means of SILK AVIA LLC and JSC Uzbekistan Airways proceeding from the amount specified in the credit agreement signed with JSC Uzmilliybank.6. Airlines - to the state customers by selection of the best offers without holding procurement procedures are electronically allowed to sign direct agreements:
with the international law companies - for legal maintenance of procurement processes or acquisition of air vehicles on the basis of leasing;
with the educational and training centers - for training of pilots of air vehicles;
with the companies which are engaged in realization, transfer to leasing, maintenance, providing with spare parts, transportation, repair and development of technical documentation of air vehicles, and also the international audit, consulting and consulting companies.
7. To provide to the ministry of transport together with JSC Uzbekistan Airways until the end of 2023:
the organization of maintenance (including "C-shesk") based on Uzbekistan Airways Technics LLC and creation of necessary infrastructure of air vehicles of the ATR model;
the organization of training courses for training of pilots and flight attendants of air vehicles of the ATR model, and also engineering personnel and dispatchers in the Educational and training center JSC Uzbekistan Airways.
8. Exempt for a period of up to January 1, 2028 resident airlines of the Republic of Uzbekistan from customs payment (except for the value added tax and customs fee) for the equipment for servicing of air vehicles imported into the Republic of Uzbekistan and not made in the republic, their equipment, component parts, spare parts, technical documentation and the software imported according to the lists created in accordance with the established procedure.
9. To the ministry of employment and employment relationships of requests of airline to provide issue (prolongation) in accordance with the established procedure of confirmations to the foreign specialists involved to the republic on the right of implementation of labor activity in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan (in the absence of such specialists among citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan).
10. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs according to visa requirements of the Ministry of transport to provide execution of entrance visas to the foreign specialists involved within execution of this resolution in need of the International airport "Tashkent" of Islam Karimov, without collection of the consular fees and charges on account of compensation of actual expenses.
11. Assign to the Minister of Transport I. R. Makhkamov the personal responsibility for the effective organization of execution of this resolution.
To assign control of timely and effective fulfillment of this resolution to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.