of October 25, 2022 No. 724
About procedure for functioning of intelligent transportation systems
Based on part three of article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 5, 2008 "About traffic" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 313-Z
2. To the Ministry of Transport and Communications to take measures for implementation of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 25, 2022 No. 724
1. This Provision determines procedure for creation and functioning of intelligent transportation systems (further - ITS) on highways public (further - highways) and streets of settlements.
2. For the purposes of this provision the terms and their determinations established in the laws of the Republic of Belarus of December 2, 1994 No. 3434-XII "About highways and road activities", "About traffic" of November 10, 2008 No. 455-Z "About information, informatization and information security", Rules of construction, reconstruction, operation, content and repair of streets of the settlements approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 3, 2007 No. 1656, and also the following terms and their determinations are used:
the owner of ITS - legal entity or physical person, including the individual entrepreneur exercising rights of possession, uses, orders of ITS and (or) its elements, and also providing their functioning (operation, content);
national ITS network - the geographically distributed system combining the operating and created ITS in transport and road activities in single network with unified plan of development and established procedure of collection and (or) data traffic;
the ITS service - the established set of functions realized by means of ITS;
The center of monitoring of traffic (further - TsMDD) - the organization determined by the Ministry of Transport and Communications from among the state organizations subordinated to it, providing accomplishment of the functions determined by this Provision;
the ITS element - the block, indivisible from function point of sight, program and (or) the ITS hardware, considered as a unit and having system properties.
3. Main objectives of ITS are:
traffic safety control;
increase in efficiency of the organization of traffic;
improvement of the quality of transport activities, planning and management of transport infrastructure.
4. The main objectives of ITS on highways and streets of settlements are:
the organization of traffic, including modeling of objects of the organization of traffic, management of traffic and its regulation;
informing participants of traffic and other interested persons;
monitoring of common carrier, load road transport and management of them;
the organization of electronic payment of services in transport activities;
management of works on liquidation of emergency situations and their effects;
providing conditions for implementation of systems of active safety, the self-diagnostics and support of the driver high-automated and completely automated (pilotless) vehicles;
control of compliance with law in the field of the transport activities and Traffic regulations approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of November 28, 2005 No. 551, including fixing of violations;
monitoring of transport and operational condition of highways and streets of settlements, weather conditions and state of the environment;
management of content of highways and streets of settlements.
5. Creation of ITS and their elements for realization of the purposes and tasks determined by this Provision is provided:
the state program of development of highways public, the development program in the field of transport activities - regarding highways;
concepts of development of ITS of administrative and territorial units, the project of the organization of traffic - regarding streets of settlements;
the documents containing actions and (or) pilot projects in the field of digital development;
other documents in cases, stipulated by the legislation.
The concepts specified in paragraph three of part one of this Item are developed by the relevant local executive and administrative organs in the procedure determined by them for a period of five years.
The documents specified in paragraphs the second or fifth to part one of this Item determine minimum necessary set of services of the created ITS.
6. Customers * in case of construction * highways and streets of settlements provide in the project documentation creation of ITS and their elements taking into account the actions determined in the documents specified in paragraphs the second or fifth to part one of Item 5 of this provision, except as specified, when creation of ITS and their elements is recognized inexpedient. Creation of ITS and their elements is provided by customers in the project documentation also in the cases determined in Item 7 of this provision.
Feasibility of creation of specific ITS and their elements on highways and streets of settlements is considered in preproject (pre-investment) documentation when development of such documentation is established by the legislation.
* For the purposes of this provision the terms "customer" and "construction" are applied in the values given respectively in paragraphs the twelfth and forty first article 1 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 5, 2004 No. 300-Z "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Belarus".
7. Legal entities and physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs, in cases when creation of ITS and their elements is not provided in the documents specified in paragraphs the second or fifth to part one of Item 5 of this provision, having the right to make decisions on their creation and the applied sets of the ITS services on condition of the direction of the notification not later than 15 working days prior to creation of ITS in the state bodies determined in Item 9 of this provision according to their competence.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.