It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On September 29, 2022 No. 1747
of September 28, 2022 No. 312-O
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for provision of exemption of import payments to the physical persons returning to residence to the Republic of Moldova
According to Article 12 of the Customs code of the Republic of Moldova No. 1149/2000 (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, special release of January 1, 2007) and Article 6 parts (9) Item g) the Law on Customs Service No. 302/2017 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2018, Art. No. 68-76, 143), and also for the purpose of execution of provisions of the Law No. 248/2022 on provision of exemption of import payments to the citizens of the Republic of Moldova returning to the Republic of Moldova and introduction of amendments to the Code about offenses No. 218/2008 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2022, 528) I ORDER to Art. No. 257-263,:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for provision of exemption of import payments to the physical persons returning to residence to the Republic of Moldova (according to appendix).
2. To impose control of execution of this order on Department of the income and customs control.
to the Order of Customs Service of the Republic of Moldova of September 28, 2022 No. 312-O
1. The physical person who is the citizen of the Republic of Moldova who returns to residence to the country and wishes to receive exemption of import payments according to the Law No. 248/2022, submits the application with request for exemption of import payments (further - the statement), according to appendix No. 1, and the declaration under own responsibility, according to appendix No. 2 to this Provision.
2. The application form about provision of exemption of import payments and the declaration under own responsibility can be downloaded from the official web page of Customs Service (www.customs.gov.md).
3. The constituted application is submitted for the e-mail address of Customs Service firstname.lastname@example.org, with mark the statement with request for exemption of import payments and with the enclosed necessary documents, the stipulated in Article 4 Laws No. 248/2022.
4. All received applications conforming to requirements of the Law No. 248/2022, will be registered by the responsible person of Customs Service in the Register of the submitted applications according to the Law No. 248/2022.
5. The Customs Service confirms electronically about receipt of the statement and reports its registration number on the e-mail address of the applicant.
6. The Customs Service takes cognizance of all submitted applications according to the procedure of registration of statements.
7. For consideration of the submitted application on receipt of exemption of import payments, and also for the received answer the payment is not levied.
8. Within 15 working days from registration date of the statement the Customs Service checks if the applicant satisfies the corresponding conditions established by the law and informs the applicant on the decision according to the submitted application.
9. The favorable administrative act issued by Customs Service is valid within 3 months from the date of the message. Three-months term is preclusive term.
10. The favorable administrative act issued by Customs Service does not exclude the applicant's right about submission of the repeated statement which will correspond to the conditions provided by the law, except as specified, when the applicant already received release according to the Law No. 248/2022.
11. Informing the applicant is performed electronically on the e-mail address with which the application and supporting documents was received. Date of the message of the administrative act of Customs Service is date of its sending through e-mail.
12. When importing property through the boundary customs post specified in the favorable administrative act and also by means of the international mailing the applicant declares the property specified in the statement by submission of the customs declaration DV-6 with provision of the documents in the original specified in article 4 of the Law No. 248/2022.
See Appendix № 1
See Appendix № 2
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.