of November 29, 2006 No. 1657
Some questions of the organization of activities of technology parks
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for state registration of technology parks which is applied.
2. Bring in resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 17, 1999 No. 2311 "About regulatory legal acts concerning ensuring implementation of the Law of Ukraine "About special the mode of investing and innovative activities of technology parks" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 1999, No. 51, Art. 2534; 2001, No. 41, Art. 1860; 2002, No. 11, Art. 512; 2003, No. 21, Art. 944; 2004, No. 16, the Art. 1118, No. 34, the Art. 2250) and of August 6, 2003 No. 1219 "About approval of the Regulations on the Commission on the organization of activities of technology parks and innovative structures of other types" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2003, N 32, the Art. 1706) changes which are applied.
3. To the ministries, other central executive bodies to bring own regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution in a month.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 29, 2006, No. 1657
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of state registration of technology parks.
2. For implementation of state registration the technology park determined by the Law of Ukraine "About the special mode of innovative activities of technology parks" files the following documents to MON:
1) the statement on developed MON and the form approved by MON;
2) the project of activities and development of the technology park (further the project) signed by the head of the park or its governing body.
The project is stitched, numbered and certified by seal the technology park or its governing body;
3) the copy of constituent documents - for the technology park - the legal entity; the notarized copy of cooperation agreement and the copy of constituent documents - for the technology park - group of legal entities;
4) the reference of territorial authority Mindokhodov in park place of registration as taxpayer about condition of calculations with budgets of all levels.
The technology park bears responsibility for accuracy of the information which contains in the documents submitted by it.
3. Are provided in the project:
purpose, functional purpose and industry orientation of its activities;
development stages with indication of time of their implementation;
extent of development of scientific and production infrastructure, possibility of its further enhancement;
analysis results of the markets of products, including by export, the raw materials markets, consumable materials, resources for production of end products;
data on the level of security of members of the technology park with qualified personnel, forecast amounts, sources and form of financing at each stage of development of the park, forecast amounts of target subsidies for projects implementation of the park and forecast amounts of tax payment and charges (obligatory payments);
data on economic, scientific and technical, social and budget results of activities of the park.
4. MON registers the documents noted in Item 2 of this Procedure (further - documents), in the special magazine, the written confirmation of the fact of receipt of documents issues to the head of the technology park or its governing body (authorized by the head to person), performs their compliance to requirements of Items 2 and 3 of this Procedure and within five working days from the moment of registration submits to them to Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Finance, Mindokhodov and in case of need other central executive bodies.
In case of discrepancy of documents to requirements of Items 2 and 3 of this Procedure for MON within five working days from the moment of registration returns them to the park.
5. The central executive bodies consider documents taking into account the criteria determined by MON in coordination with Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Finance and Mindokhodov, and not later than in 15 days from the moment of their receipt give MON of the conclusion concerning registration of the technology park.
Based on the positive conclusions of MON within 10 working days from the moment of their receipt makes the decision on state registration of the technology park according to which to the head of the park or its governing body (authorized by the head to person) the certificate on state registration of the technology park is granted (further - the certificate) in form according to appendix which is fixed in the special magazine signed by person who issued, and person who received the certificate.
6. In case when the central executive bodies stated the note to the project, MON returns documents to the technology park in three-day time from the moment of their receipt.
The park eliminates defects and sends MON modifed documents.
MON registers documents according to item 4 of this Procedure and sends them on de novo review of the central executive bodies which stated the note.
Provision and registration of the technology park are carried out to MON of the conclusions according to Item 5 of this Procedure.
7. In case of repeated receipt of notes from the MON central executive bodies can introduce in five-day time the documents for consideration of the Commission on the organization of the activities of technology parks and innovative structures of other types formed by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 9, 2001 No. 961 submitted by the technology park (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2001, No. 32, of the Art. 1483) (further - the Commission).
8. The commission with the assistance of representatives of the central executive bodies who stated notes considers the documents submitted by MON within 30-day term from the moment of their receipt and MON provides recommendations concerning settlement of disagreements concerning feasibility of state registration of the park.
Taking into account recommendations of the Commission of MON makes decisions of rather state registration of the technology park in three-day time or returns it documents for introduction of corresponding changes.
9. De novo review of documents after completion by the technology park is carried out according to Items 6 and 7 of this Procedure.
10. Replacement of the certificate on state registration of the technology park can be made in case of modification of constituent documents of its governing body which concern the name, form of business, the location of governing body of the park, and spoil of the certificate.
For replacement of the certificate the technology park gives to MON:
statement for entering of corresponding change (changes) into the certificate or for its spoil;
notarially attested copy of constituent documents of governing body;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.