of November 8, 2006 No. 1567
About approval of the Procedure for conducting raid checks (checks on the road)
According to article 6 of the Law of Ukraine "About road transport" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for conducting raid checks (checks on the road) which is applied.
2. Recognize invalid:
the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 29, 2003 No. 143 "About approval of the Procedure of the state control on road transport public" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2003, No. 5, the Art. 184);
Item of 10 changes which are made to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 25, 2004 No. 1758 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2004, No. 52, the Art. 3452);
Item of 3 changes which are made to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 11, 2005 No. 347 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2005, No. 20, the Art. 1064).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 8, 2006, No. 1567
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of conducting raid checks (checks on the road) concerning observance by automobile carriers of requirements of the legislation on road transport.
2. All vehicles of domestic and foreign subjects of housekeeping (further - vehicles) which perform motor transportations of passengers and loads in the territory of Ukraine are subject to raid checks (to checks on the road).
3. No. 79 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 02.02.2022
4. Raid checks (checks on the road), on road transport are carried out by service employees of Ukrtransbezopasnosti and her territorial authorities (further - service employees) in uniform which have the corresponding official ID, the direction on raid check (check on the road) according to appendix 1-1, alarm disk (staff) and individual seal.
The regulations on uniform, alarm disk (staff) and individual seal of the service employee and the worker Ukrtransbezopasnosti approve the Ministry of Infrastructure.
Raid inspections (checks on the road) can be carried out with involvement of service employees of the relevant division of National police, Ukravtodor, local government body and/or local state administration, the companies, organizations and organizations relating to the sphere of management of Ukrtransbezopasnosti and owners (asset holders) of Items of dimensional and weight control (in coordination with their heads).
The Section Scheduled and unscheduled inspection is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 10.03.2017 No. 239
Raid check (check on the road)
12. Raid check (check on the road) is performed based on the weekly schedule.
13. The schedule of conducting raid checks (checks on the road) is constituted and affirms the head or the deputy manager of Ukrtransbezopasnosti or her territorial authority taking into account condition of accident rate, the period which passed from the previous check, ensuring proper level of transport servicing in certain regions, information on activities of persons which illegally provide services in transportations of check of observance of conditions of the transportations determined by permission (contract) for transportation, and other circumstances.
The paragraph two is excluded
14. Raid check (check on the road) is check of vehicles of automobile carriers on all types of highways on traffic route at any time taking into account infrastructure (bus stations, bus stations, bus-stops, landing places and disembarkation of passengers, the taxi stand and vehicles, shipping places and unloadings of cargo vehicles, the zones of dimensional and weight control, other objects used by automobile carriers for ensuring activities of road transport) concerning observance by automobile carriers of requirements of the legislation on road transport.
15. In time conducting raid check (check on the road) is checked only:
availability of the documents determined by articles 39 and 48 of the Law based on which are transported by road transport;
observance by the driver of requirements of the European agreement concerning work of crews of vehicles which carry out the international motor transportations (ESTR) (further - the European agreement);
compliance of external and internal equipment (ekipirovaniye) of the vehicle to the established requirements;
taxi equipment operational taximeter;
compliance of number of passengers who are transported, to the data noted in registration documents or the regulations provided by technical characteristic of the vehicle;
observance by the bus driver of the approved schedule and traffic route;
availability at all passengers of tickets for journey and receipts on luggage transport, and in case of preferential journey - the corresponding certificate;
observance by the driver of work-rest schedule, and also the requirement concerning availability in the bus of two drivers in case of public conveyance on distance of 500 and more kilometers or transportation of organized groups of children along route which goes out of the settlement and has extent over 250 kilometers;
execution of instructions on elimination of violations of the requirements of the legislation on road transport which are taken out by results of hearing of cases about violation of requirements of the legislation on road transport which are possible for checking during conducting raid check (check on the road);
accomplishment by the driver of other requirements of Rules of provision of services of passenger road transport and Rules of carriages of goods by road transport in Ukraine, other regulatory legal acts.
16. Raid inspection (check on the road) can be carried out by one service employee of Ukrtransbezopasnosti.
Dimensional and weight control is made by two service employees of Ukrtransbezopasnosti or one service employee of Ukrtransbezopasnosti in case of involvement of service employees of the relevant division of National police, Ukravtodor, the owner (asset holder) of Item of dimensional and weight control.
During conducting raid check (check on the road) it is possible:
uses of specialized cars on which the text of "Ukrtransbezopasnost" is placed;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.